Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213

From some of the reviews I've seen this thing is brilliant, slightly bigger that the original mod due the new battery support but the bottle and everything is better

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

From some of the reviews I've seen this thing is brilliant, slightly bigger that the original mod due the new battery support but the bottle and everything is better

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

You found reviews already?? Yay!
To youtube I go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is literally the the only video i found on it.

Sigelei Vid:

what i like is the following

1. Takes batteries 18650, 20700 and 21700
  2. regulated
  3. spring loaded 510
  4. takes the normal type of squonk bottles, which i have a few already, also come with a nice one already
  5. has the 510 plate on the top, like the normal 213
  6. fire button and bottle on opposite ends
  7. i like that battery door as well

After watching a few reviews on the Capo, I'm curious to see what comes from reviews on the Fuchai...at this stage I think it may suit me better...

We will have them soon. Keep in mind you will not get a full 150w on the Sig. I would say you would be looking at between 95 to 120w from what I'm seeing :)

We will have them soon. Keep in mind you will not get a full 150w on the Sig. I would say you would be looking at between 95 to 120w from what I'm seeing :)
any idea on pricing?

I know I'm necro'ing a very old thread here - but can someone please tell me what squonk bottles will be compatible with this and where to buy them? :)

Back