Silver versus Black - what do you prefer?

What colour do you prefer for your atties?

• Silver

Votes: 53 51.0%
  • Black

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • Depends on the atty

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • No preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Silver of course, because he's an awesome guy..... oh, you mean the color of the atty? Well, again I choose silver :p

I like a SS atty. For me it is better to get a drip tip to match your mod.

Ss ,rainbow and white is what i got
The white looks smart on white,
Ss on almost anything,
Dont own a black,ok I do but never used it.I use the base for coil testing
And rainbow looks smart universally

Last edited:
I tend to try and match.

My red and blue 80w Pulse has a rainbow Recurve on top. (The Recurve has much more of a blue shine to it, so it pairs well)
Then I have a Silver VT Inbox with those artsy (mostly yellow) panels, so I have a Gold Recurve dedicated to her.

The odd one out is my Limitless Arms Race V2 as the battery cover is the red oxide chief one, and I haven't found a nice tank that matches the color. So there is a rainbow Kylin sitting on top.

However... If I have to choose between black or silver.... Black for me.

My OCD refuses to let me use a tank that does not match my mod, and seeing as most of my mods are black, my tanks are as well. Must say though that even with constant daily use the past year or so, my Manta still looks as good as the day I first got her, no peeling, no chips, nothing. And she has been dropped more than I am willing to admit to.

I prefer the materials natural finish rather than painted, anodised or whatever. Less chance if peeling or discolouration.

Got a SMOK Mod that the blue paint faded after a few months just from being on the office desk.

SS. Purely because I cut my vaping teeth on Kangertech Sub tank minis that shed their paint quicker than a strippers underwear.

If you a camper and see all these silver sheets people put over their tents, shining in your eyes, while you supposed to enjoy nature/bush, then you will hate anything silver. Thus I will take black anytime.
And because I have such a shiny personality, I dont need shiny stuff to get attention>:)

It really depends on the mod... Right now, I’m into white mods (and the selection is dismal lol). I’ve got a Gas Mods GR1 RDA with a frosted white cap, on my Rage, but I also have a SS Drop RDA to put on it. So I guess I’m favoring SS over black for now. I’m into the whole matchy matchy thing. :D

I thought this was an 'atty: silver or black' thread, nevertheless, as regards the colour of mod's, I go for black. A new black mod is easier to disguise among the older black mods.

But I do own and enjoy SS mods too. This brushed metal look I really enjoy on certain mods.
57cbe399837b04332bf37077eb2d0eba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That setup looks very good @Waine
I also like the brushed look

I thought this was an 'atty: silver or black' thread, nevertheless, as regards the colour of mod's, I go for black. A new black mod is easier to disguise among the older black mods.

But I do own and enjoy SS mods too. This brushed metal look I really enjoy on certain mods.
57cbe399837b04332bf37077eb2d0eba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Looks epic!!

Back