Simon Cowell Becomes a vaper

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Rarely seen without a cigarette, Simon Cowell even once tried hypnotherapy to try to end his 80-a-day habit.

But it seems fatherhood has finally given him a greater incentive to quit – and he has switched to vaping.

During filming for The X Factor, the 56-year-old media mogul was pictured holding an e-cigarette.

He has revealed that it is all because of his two-year-old son Eric.

‘The idea is to cut down on the number,’ he told The Sun. ‘The Vape has been successful. It’s a good one, it tastes nice and sweet.’

Cowell - who has previously joked that he has an '80 a day' habit - has said that he does not smoke around Eric, his only child with partner Lauren Silverman, but has worried what he would do if his son asks him to quit smoking when he gets older.

37D07E5600000578-0-image-a-41_1472856489168.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-80-day-habit-father-Eric.html#ixzz4JTHB9bbK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He might be a vaper but remains a giant cake

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Rarely seen without a cigarette, Simon Cowell even once tried hypnotherapy to try to end his 80-a-day habit.

But it seems fatherhood has finally given him a greater incentive to quit – and he has switched to vaping.

During filming for The X Factor, the 56-year-old media mogul was pictured holding an e-cigarette.

He has revealed that it is all because of his two-year-old son Eric.

‘The idea is to cut down on the number,’ he told The Sun. ‘The Vape has been successful. It’s a good one, it tastes nice and sweet.’

Cowell - who has previously joked that he has an '80 a day' habit - has said that he does not smoke around Eric, his only child with partner Lauren Silverman, but has worried what he would do if his son asks him to quit smoking when he gets older.

37D07E5600000578-0-image-a-41_1472856489168.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-80-day-habit-father-Eric.html#ixzz4JTHB9bbK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I knew there had to be at least one thing to like about this dweeb.

Not crazy about the guy either, but its good to see celebrities setting the trend. Many people are like sheep, following what celebrities do. But as regards vaping, I see this as a good thing.

Not crazy about the guy either, but its good to see celebrities setting the trend. Many people are like sheep, following what celebrities do. But as regards vaping, I see this as a good thing.
Fully agree with you there

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Back