Single coil RTA

VansVapes

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm shopping around for a single coil RTA with a easy to build deck and a medium to open restricted airflow.

I have a Vaporesso Gen and a Voopoo drag X and run them usually at about 30-45 watts.

What would you guys recommend?

Thanks
Van

The Wotofo Serpent Elevate single coil RTA. With the the bubble glass tank on (4.5ml) it just fits a Swag II. I enjoy it.

image.jpg
This Voopoo pod type tank with the Wotofo coil rebuild kit is worth giving a try. Not strictly an RTA but actually much easier and convenient to rebuild with consistent results every time. Cheap but the vape is up there in Dvarw territory.

Regards

If you can find a Tauren One RTA, it ticks all the boxes too for what you are looking for.

Or the Augvape Intake Single with added benefit of top airflow.

+1 for the Wotofo SMM Serpent Elevate as well.

Of all the above mentioned I only own the Serpent Elevate and can vouch for it. Simple to build, good flavor. Only downside is that it very hard to work on it while the tank is full, at least that is my experience.

The druga rta for me. I pretty much have only used it and nothing else (consistently) since I got it back in March. I try new things but seem to end up back with it so I’ve given up trying new things now.

The druga rta for me. I pretty much have only used it and nothing else (consistently) since I got it back in March. I try new things but seem to end up back with it so I’ve given up trying new things now.

Thanks Paul. I've seen some photos of it. Will check it out.

View attachment 239066
This Voopoo pod type tank with the Wotofo coil rebuild kit is worth giving a try. Not strictly an RTA but actually much easier and convenient to rebuild with consistent results every time. Cheap but the vape is up there in Dvarw territory.

Regards

This is true, not only worth a try but you can also get the MTL pod if you prefer the tighter draw that also works very well with the Turbo coils. It sounds as if you are in the ball park of a lot of us that prefer DL but not wide open. My preference is definitely RDL.

Dvarw
Intake single

Back