Single Flavour Recipes

Okay so this thread has literally saved my vaping future. I was getting over spending hundreds of rands on things that sucked. I decided to give these single flavor recipes a last ditch effort and well it has brought it back for me.

I decided to get:
FLV Milk and honey
FLV Wild melons
FA Fuji Apple
TFA Strawberry ripe

Mixed up 100ml of the fuji apple and another of the Milk and Honey and wow! This stuff is really good. Today's mission is to mix the Wild Melons and then try the Fuji Apple/Strawberry ripe combo.

With the Milk and honey, I feel like it could go really well with one of the cereal flavors. Has anyone tried this yet?
In his latest podcast @method1 discusses some (mostly) FLV concentrates from 12:07 onwards and the Wild Melons sound really good mixed up at 2 - 4 % : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/mr-hardwicks-radio-episode-4.t21453/ (He discusses the wild melon from 17:12. He first says 3 - 4 % and then advises to start at 2%)

I personally don't like cereal vapes much, but I have tasted a single flavor sample mix of the FLV Crunch Cereal and I thought that it was very good. The first thing I thought was actually that it would pair very well with the Milk and Honey, but I've never tried the combination (the sample mixes were not mine and I don't have the cereal concentrate myself)

EDIT: I just saw this post earlier in this same thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/single-flavour-recipes.t20394/#post-336595

"Also pretty good:

FLV Cinnamon Crunch 4%
FLV Cream 2%"

It would probably work if you sub the cream for the milk and honey at the same percentages - @method1 ? ; and a subtle cinnamon with the milk and honey actually sounds like a delicious combo to me.

Last edited:
In his latest podcast @method1 discusses some (mostly) FLV concentrates from 12:07 onwards and the Wild Melons sound really good mixed up at 2 - 4 % : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/mr-hardwicks-radio-episode-4.t21453/ (He discusses the wild melon from 17:12. He first says 3 - 4 % and then advises to start at 2%)

I personally don't like cereal vapes much, but I have tasted a single flavor sample mix of the FLV Crunch Cereal and I thought that it was very good. The first thing I thought was actually that it would pair very well with the Milk and Honey, but I've never tried the combination (the sample mixes were not mine and I don't have the cereal concentrate myself)

EDIT: I just saw this post earlier in this same thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/single-flavour-recipes.t20394/#post-336595

"Also pretty good:

FLV Cinnamon Crunch 4%
FLV Cream 2%"

It would probably work if you sub the cream for the milk and honey at the same percentages - @method1 ? ; and a subtle cinnamon with the milk and honey actually sounds like a delicious combo to me.

Yep that'll work - m&h is stronger than cream so you might want to start a touch lower.
Not a big fan of the "mushroom crunch" myself but some people really like it ;-)

Another nice combo (before the dreaded flavorah fade) is:

Mocha 3%
Milk & Honey 2%

Yep that'll work - m&h is stronger than cream so you might want to start a touch lower.
Not a big fan of the "mushroom crunch" myself but some people really like it ;-)

Another nice combo (before the dreaded flavorah fade) is:

Mocha 3%
Milk & Honey 2%
How long before they fade, more or less?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

How long before they fade, more or less?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

It varies - e.g. the tobaccos fade extremely quick, a couple of days, the ones mentioned above should be good for a couple of weeks.

Tried Milk and Honey at 3% in my dripper..:vomiton22je:

Tastes like Borstol cough medicine.

Howzit! Get yourself some fruit circles, pop in a tiny bit of sweet cream and you have a great breakfast vape or, some Greek yoghurt with a fruit usually goes amazingly!

(Edit) mix up high vg amounts! Like 4% of one and 4% of the other in like a 92/8 vg/pg.

But no one can tell you what is good, you need to experiment :-D

My favorite single flavour by far is
Holy Holy Grail RY4 Concentrate (DIYFS)
I mix it between 8 and 10%

Back