Sir Vape VapeCon News 2017

View attachment 104453

Meet the guys from Buck Wild Vape Co and sample the amazing Birthday Cake. I'm sure they will have some awesome giveaways on the day.
I've only smelt that juice and it smells amazing! The person was too schnoopy to let me try any though, so will have to come grab some from you guys!

We even have the Star Wars fans covered. Check out the Limited Edition Alumide Storm Trooper by Anchor. These are gonna go fast so make sure you get to our stand sharp :)

anchor 1.JPG

We even have the Star Wars fans covered. Check out the Limited Edition Alumide Storm Trooper by Anchor. These are gonna go fast so make sure you get to our stand sharp :)

View attachment 104466
These look amazing @Sir Vape . I have been looking out for a decent 3d printed BF mod for quite sometime now.... alas something worth while!!:aaaaa: Thank you for always going the extra mile to bring in new and unique gear:clap: can you perhaps provide us with some specs on this mod? atty size, by the looks it could be 22mm or 24mm? how many ml of juice can the bottles hold? does it come with any spare bottles? spring loaded/adjustable 510? what material is the contacts made of? does it have a mosfet switch? lastly what sought of damage should my wallet expect? i ask only because i have a few other items on my shopping list and i just need to make sure my wallet caters for all my hearts desires lol

Last edited:
Anchor Box Mods looking so funky in red and yellow.

anchor 6.JPG

Fans of tobacco vapes are in for a treat this year. Black Note from the USA will be joining the Sir Vape stand this year with their award winning collection. Will be available in 0,3,6 & 12mg. Ensemble Edition Packs and individual bottles will be on sale at a great price. Pop on over to our juice tasting station and give them a go.

notebook3-6pack-wood-01.jpg notebook3-6pack-wood-03.jpg

Fans of tobacco vapes are in for a treat this year. Black Note from the USA will be joining the Sir Vape stand this year with their award winning collection. Will be available in 0,3,6 & 12mg. Ensemble Edition Packs and individual bottles will be on sale at a great price. Pop on over to our juice tasting station and give them a go.

View attachment 104831 View attachment 104832

ooh @Sir Vape -
12mg
This sounds superb!

View attachment 104831 View attachment 104832
Oooh, would have loved to get some of those. Will you be carrying their line @Sir Vape.

We will have VapeCon items on our website on the day. They will be limited but most items will be available :)

What will the online price of the hha squonker be for us who won't be able to make it to vapecon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will the online price of the hha squonker be for us who won't be able to make it to vapecon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price will be the same as they are at the show. Please make sure you subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of our website so you are in the loop of what will be available on the day as well as on the website.

price ???

Price will be released next week. Please make sure you have subscribed to our newsletter at the bottom of our website. Full list and pricing will be released next week.

Buy 1 x LG HG2 at VapeCon or online on the 26th August and get one free. WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!

vapecon lg batteries.jpg

royal wick 1.jpg

Royal Wick by Vapetalo will be available at VapeCon 2017.

A quick look at our very own RDA. More to come soon. VAPECON WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YA AGAIN!!!

ubuntu f.jpg

Back