Skyblue Vaping Emergency Care Package Dispatched - Same Day Delivery

And yes, that is what Melinda looks like when I explain to her what I do for a living...

WOW WOW WOW! What a fantastic surprise! You guys!!! You really didn't need to do this!! Goodness me... Look at this beautiful package!!!! Thank you sooo sooo much.. Let me get my camera out and get some photos on here for you guys. SkyBlueVaping really are the best thank you guys!!!

Well Gizmo - you have done some excellent work in getting this forum together and getting the SA vaping community a place to hang out - and you have not asked for anything in return - so when we saw you were in a bind, Melinda and I decided to send you something to make all your hard work at least partially worth it :)

Keep doing the good work with this forum dude - we do appreciate it

Derick & Melinda

Photos,or it did not happen!!!
quqa8ytu.jpg

Pics, pics and more pics - we need at least 10 pics of ever item at every angle! :)

Just Pictures of boxes and a promise of pictures of the real stuff there!!!

I think he's too busy flaming mesh and building coils to answer :)

I can see an order for more mesh and kanthal wire coming soon :)

Hehe, don't worry, she has new outfits for our upcoming Christmas specials

Wow guys! Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond been soooooo busy with the little munchkin! That was really awesome of you guys! and yes he has been playing non stop :p Thank you for my little lego build aswell that is a super sweet touch from you guys! Love the sticker!

No worries, we have a 4 year old boy - we know all about being kept busy :) Gad he is enjoying it - we sent him enough kanthal and mesh to keep him busy for a while :)

No worries, we have a 4 year old boy - we know all about being kept busy :) Gad he is enjoying it - we sent him enough kanthal and mesh to keep him busy for a while :)

Hehe cute man, Gizmos little girl is 2 and daaaaaamn shes a busy body lol I dont think I've swam like I had to this weekend in about 10 years :p She just wouldnt get out the water haha

Hehe cute man, Gizmos little girl is 2 and daaaaaamn shes a busy body lol I dont think I've swam like I had to this weekend in about 10 years :p She just wouldnt get out the water haha
How is the water??
I'm gonna vacuum my pool today (if i can put my vaping toys down for 2 hours) Once vacuumed, inwill have a usable, and blue pool for the 1st time this season!

How is the water??
I'm gonna vacuum my pool today (if i can put my vaping toys down for 2 hours) Once vacuumed, inwill have a usable, and blue pool for the 1st time this season!

was really nice actually! Not super warm but not freezing, was just right :)

Back