SkyBlue Vaping - Juice Reviews

Very well done @Viper_SA

Ambrosia is quite challenging to nail down, which in my opinion is what makes it a special juice ;)

Also try vaping it in different atomizers and at different power levels to experience it's many sides :)

I don't mean to be a downer, but if the descriptions on these e-liquids don't completely disclose all the flavouring used in them, does that not present a problem to someone with food allergies?

That being said, thanks for the review, I've been putting off trying Ambrosia for a while now, it's time I get to it. Thank you @Viper_SA

I don't mean to be a downer, but if the descriptions on these e-liquids don't completely disclose all the flavouring used in them, does that not present a problem to someone with food allergies?

That being said, thanks for the review, I've been putting off trying Ambrosia for a while now, it's time I get to it. Thank you @Viper_SA
Food allergies are caused by proteins - these are all artificial flavours and contain no proteins. Someone allergic to peanut butter for example can vape peanut butter e-liquid if it is made with an artificial flavour.

Once you get into the naturally extracted flavours though then yeah, it could contain allergens. TFA has one or two flavours that contain allergens, but they state it boldly on their bottles and their website

Food allergies are caused by proteins - these are all artificial flavours and contain no proteins. Someone allergic to peanut butter for example can vape peanut butter e-liquid if it is made with an artificial flavour.

Once you get into the naturally extracted flavours though then yeah, it could contain allergens. TFA has one or two flavours that contain allergens, but they state it boldly on their bottles and their website

I see. Thanks for the enlightenment @Derick :) I have a friend seemingly allergic to everything and have wondered about these flavourings and allergens they may contain.

I see. Thanks for the enlightenment @Derick :) I have a friend seemingly allergic to everything and have wondered about these flavourings and allergens they may contain.
Most e-liquid manufacturers stay away from any flavouring that contain allergens - nobody wants to have someone report a problem with their juice :)

There are a few people that are allergic to PG however and I have heard rumors of even fewer that have an issue with VG. But perhaps allergy is a strong word for they way most of these people react PG/VG, more of a 'sensitivity' than an allergic reaction.

Having said that, we have encountered someone that breaks out in hives when they get near PG, and that is definitely an allergic reaction.

Most e-liquid manufacturers stay away from any flavouring that contain allergens - nobody wants to have someone report a problem with their juice :)

There are a few people that are allergic to PG however and I have heard rumors of even fewer that have an issue with VG. But perhaps allergy is a strong word for they way most of these people react PG/VG, more of a 'sensitivity' than an allergic reaction.

Having said that, we have encountered someone that breaks out in hives when they get near PG, and that is definitely an allergic reaction.

Yeesh, that sounds awful. Yes I've read about the PG sensitivity too, luckily not something I'm troubled with.

And this might soon be a thing of the past too - at least on the PG side of things :D

Company: Skyblue Vaping
Product Name: Ambrosia
Reviewer: Viper_SA
Mod: eLeaf iStick 30W
Watts/Volts: 10-15W
Atomiser: Aspire Nautilus Mini
Coil Resistance: 1.8 ohm
Strength: 6mg

I have only had a few Skyblue juices to date, but this is by far the best of the best they have to offer in my opinion.
I have tried the Strawberry Snap (not bad), Bavarian Cream (awesome), RY4 Double (not my cup of tea for tobaccos) Cocomo Cream (nice juice).

Which brings me to the Ambrosia. t is a very smooth and complex juice. Hitting different flavors at different stages of inhale/exhale. Thinking back to the previous Skyblue juices I am reminded strongly of a Bavarian cream presence in the Ambrosia. Perhaps even a little caramel or RY4 Double. Definitely some smooth as well. Could be some custard in there, but it is really hard to tell. This is a very complex juice and a real winner of which the creator can be proud.

It is sweet enough to use as a dessert vape, but light enough for an all day vape. Very easy on the coils, even though it is a fairly dark juice. I have had the same coil in the Nautilus mini for 3 weeks using this juice. Sadly it is now finished :(

I have used this exclusively as my in-car vape and loved it. I would like to see it in a higher VG ratio for drippers as the 50/50 blend is a bit harsh for me on drippers.

All in all a juice I will re-order in future to rotate with my many diy creations and bring me back to what a truly great juice should be like.

@Viper_SA, And all that care!

I am really annoyed with this juice... Although I realize most of the activity on this thread has faded away since it's almost a year old, but I bought the juice, used around 70% of it, and I still dont know what the hell to think...

I vape this juice at 25W on a Kangertech Subox Nano kit (0.5Ohm OCC Coils). I have realized that the sweet and vanilla tones are overpowering and ruins this juice for me at higher wattages... I don't know if anyone else found this to be true.

Now on to the real dilemma, I have got no idea what kind of flavours I pick up. Although I don't have an educated palate (to give you an idea of how bad it is, I actually enjoy KFC over home cooked meals, although that might be the home cooks fault), but I really cannot pick out one specific flavour over another. The only thing I can really taste is some sort of vanilla.

Has any one got any suggestions as to what it tastes of, or maybe what it reminds you of???

i want to create a retail review for skybluevaping but, not sure if that is only meant for supporting vendors. So to afraid to do the review, treads lightly here :p

@Viper_SA, And all that care!

I am really annoyed with this juice... Although I realize most of the activity on this thread has faded away since it's almost a year old, but I bought the juice, used around 70% of it, and I still dont know what the hell to think...

I vape this juice at 25W on a Kangertech Subox Nano kit (0.5Ohm OCC Coils). I have realized that the sweet and vanilla tones are overpowering and ruins this juice for me at higher wattages... I don't know if anyone else found this to be true.

Now on to the real dilemma, I have got no idea what kind of flavours I pick up. Although I don't have an educated palate (to give you an idea of how bad it is, I actually enjoy KFC over home cooked meals, although that might be the home cooks fault), but I really cannot pick out one specific flavour over another. The only thing I can really taste is some sort of vanilla.

Has any one got any suggestions as to what it tastes of, or maybe what it reminds you of???
it all depends who makes the food

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Product Name: Ambrosia
Reviewer: Scorpion_8900
Mod: Kanger Topbox mini 75W TC
Watts/Volts: 20- 25W
Atomiser: Toptank mini (rba deck)
Coil Resistance: 0.65
Wicking Material: Cotton bacon V2

Strength: 3mg
Price: R125 (30ml)

Website blurb:
Ambrosia, from the Greek meaning "food of the gods".

Never before has an e-liquid had a more fitting name. Ambrosia is a truly unique flavour unlike any other found in the mortal realm.

A fruity sensation that will both satisfy and leave you wanting at the same time. Sweet and crisp, smooth and delightful, not overpowering yet wonderfully complex - a true treat for the senses.

With every puff the taste is both unique and completely familiar. It lingers ever so slightly and never gets old. It will always keep you coming back for more.

Ambrosia delivers on its promise all day long but still manages to remain a treat for those special occasions.

Words fail to fully describe Ambrosia, you simply have to experience it for yourself.

Reviewer Notes:

First let me start off by saying I've read up a lot on this juice, and to my disappointment, nobody could really give a specific flavor of this juice... however, now that I've tried it, I understand why.

I started off using it in my Velocity RDA at 35W... being a 50/50 juice the flavor was very harsh.

I then switched to my tank, and this is where the MAGIC happens. The juice becomes a lot more smooth and the flavors come out. This juice is very complex, it seems like everyone that has tried it tastes something different. Personally I taste a creamy Vanilla cupcake, but I can't really nail it down. All I can say is this juice is delicious and addictive! As the description says... you simply have to experience it for yourself.

I would love to see it in a 70/30 ratio for my dripper.

Similar to: nothing that I've tried

Avoid if: You don't like creamy vanilla

ADV: YES

Rating: 8/10

Product Name: Cocomo Cream
Reviewer: Carnival
Mod: Smok T-Priv
Watts/Volts: 20.5W
Atomiser: Nautilus 2
Coil Resistance: 0.7
Wicking Material: Cotton
Strength: 3mg
Price: R125 (30ml)

Product description on website:

Off the Florida keys, there's a place called Cocomo, that's where you want to go to get away from it all...

This sweet banana, coconut and cream mix is brilliant for vaping on a warm summer's day under some palm trees, relaxing in a hammock.

Reviewer Notes/First Impressions:

Cocomo Cream produces a surprisingly strange taste. I believe it’s the sweet banana - it has this pretty sharp... flowery perfume-like taste to it. I was not expecting that. Every now and again I did get a taste of proper banana but mostly that perfume-like taste.

Rating: 3/10

Conclusion: Would I buy it again? This juice isn’t for me.

Back