Smoant getting ready for new releases - looking forward to these!

Really loving both new products and Ladon tank and getting close to writing the review for the Knight 80. Still can't get over it's size for someone who uses single battery devices when out and about this is deffo a stay at home device for me and just wish both the RBA (which was sent) and Pasito adaptor was included in the kit but i am seeing this at around the $25 mark and spare pod with coils, pasito adaptor and RBA's are in my opinion really good prices!

I'm struggling getting good flavour off my Knight RBA. What build are you running?

I'm struggling getting good flavour off my Knight RBA. What build are you running?
The one i am using now is a Ni80 fused clapton 2.5ID 0.66ohm was ok at 18w with airflow fully open but cranked it up to 25W and closed the airflow down for a bit more restriction and now is singing to me. My first build was Kanthal 3.0ID fused clapton 0.3ohm which was even better with more airflow at 45W!

I find the RBA has even more airflow than either of the coils so unless loads of surface area on the coil need to restrict the airflow some but i'm getting RTA flavour from the RBA and subohm tank flavour from both coils, very impressed, need that pasito adaptor and coils though to get any sought of MTL draw, real pity the adaptor isn't included and the RBA also!

Let me try a lower build. I've been running at 1.2ish ohm with not great, but not bad results

Back