Smok GPriv - My V2

Holy smokes... How do you sleep at night knowing that beast is in your house? I'm sooo not a creepy crawly man... Snakes, spiders.... They scare the crap out of me!! I'm even allergic to bees

Doesn't bother me at all. At one stage had a few hundred snakes (including babies) at home but had to downsize drastically due to space and time constraints. Now I have about a dozen in the garage and that's that. Too much going on for a large collection.

For me its cockroaches that freak me out especially when they fly. I have slowly gotten over it to an extent as I feed the tarantula roaches but not our local creepy house variety.

Doesn't bother me at all. At one stage had a few hundred snakes (including babies) at home but had to downsize drastically due to space and time constraints. Now I have about a dozen in the garage and that's that. Too much going on for a large collection.

For me its cockroaches that freak me out especially when they fly. I have slowly gotten over it to an extent as I feed the tarantula roaches but not our local creepy house variety.

Its amazing how fear manifests itself in the mind... I wouldn't go near your garage but I've been skydiving, bungee jumping, parasailing, hang gliding, kite surfing, cage diving, snowboarding... You name it, I've done it!! But I've never held or even touched a snake!! I don't even own a snakeskin belt or pair of shoes

Its amazing how fear manifests itself in the mind... I wouldn't go near your garage but I've been skydiving, bungee jumping, parasailing, hang gliding, kite surfing, cage diving, snowboarding... You name it, I've done it!! But I've never held or even touched a snake!! I don't even own a snakeskin belt or pair of shoes

It certainly is. Wow man. You seem to be an adrenaline junkie much like myself. If only these exhilarating past times weren't so costly huh.

If you ever in Durban hit me up and we will try get you over that fear. I have done it for a few people especially at shows.

Lol. This thread ended off shooting in a very different direction.

It certainly is. Wow man. You seem to be an adrenaline junkie much like myself. If only these exhilarating past times weren't so costly huh.

If you ever in Durban hit me up and we will try get you over that fear. I have done it for a few people especially at shows.

Lol. This thread ended off shooting in a very different direction.

Not only costly... It's almost always over sooo fast!!

I will most definitely think about taking you up on that offer... But then again, knowing you have that many snakes and El Tarantula Alejandro lurking, I might just avoid Durban all together

Nice polish job.

Glad to see some tarantula love, beautiful red knee!

Here's my girl
20160508_215535.jpg
Unfortunately no scale but 19cm toe to toe

Back