Smok H-priv don't abuse protects

Thanks for all the help. I think i will just get a new atty. What do u think about the ijoy tornado?

I also have the Nano on the H-Priv and must say only happiness so far. Just check the wicking when you start building yourself, it likes a tight squeez in those wick holes.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have the above ohm reader but seem to have a problem getting the tornado nano threads to screw into the 510 of the reader. Did anyone else perhaps experience the same issue? My melo3 tank screws on just fine though.
No
If you're sure you havent cross threaded anything which is causing the difficulty, then perhaps the tornado is on the larger side of the tolerance specs...
ie not much you can do about it.

Just checked this thread and thought I'd chime in as I've had that error once before using the Nano on my H-Priv.
When it occured I removed the tank and found that 1 of the top post screws had managed to loosen itself.
I tightened up all the screws and the problem hasn't happened again.

If your finding your coils resistance keeps jumping around, you might want to check if running a Nano is to make sure the top of the positive pin, the part that contacts the bottom of the RBA, is clean and juice free. The easiest way is to simply remove the tank from the mod and pull the positive pin out, wipe the top clean and put it back.

Hi Guys,

I still use mine daily, with different tanks, nano, tTfv4, velocity, TFV8

I have seen this problem as well, but not often at all, but it seems to creep up
on coils that change resistances with heat\cooling, like the large ass staple coils that are ni80

The resistances can change quite a bit on that, I have only seen it a few times though, and I reset the resistances
and good to go, never bothered me again. (Like mentioned take off atty, fire, screw back on, fire and select y)

Hope it helps. Generally I don't ever have any problems right up until the battery dies :cunaooooo:

Just checked this thread and thought I'd chime in as I've had that error once before using the Nano on my H-Priv.
When it occured I removed the tank and found that 1 of the top post screws had managed to loosen itself.
I tightened up all the screws and the problem hasn't happened again.

If your finding your coils resistance keeps jumping around, you might want to check if running a Nano is to make sure the top of the positive pin, the part that contacts the bottom of the RBA, is clean and juice free. The easiest way is to simply remove the tank from the mod and pull the positive pin out, wipe the top clean and put it back.
I think the ejuice getting into mod pin hole was the problem. I got another short atomizer warning after weeks without any. When I unscrewd the tank from my mod I saw some ejuice in there. I cleaned it out and dont seem to be getting the warnings.

Back