Smok Nord 2 - One of the two pins is stuck down - not firing

Nats

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Screen reads “no atomizer” Any advice on how to get a pin permanently unstuck? Or is it a bigger issue like a spring? Have tried edging it out with a toothpick and gently pulling it out with tweezers but to no avail. I came across a suggestion of placing tinfoil over just the one pin/prong that is stuck, apparently has helped others, have not attempted yet as fear the device exploding in my face! Is it time for a new vape 5 months in? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• D2680684-2734-4171-B87F-774024C7D374.jpeg
    D2680684-2734-4171-B87F-774024C7D374.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 13
I can't solve your problem but I'm sorry to say, but I know of quite a few people who have had problems with the Nord 2 i.e. that it just stops working, never to work again. However, I have two which I bought when it first arrived and they're fine, so perhaps the first batch from the factory was OK, but not thereafter. :(

Contact or Switch Cleaner may resolve the issue if it's gunky old leaked juice that's causing the problem.

Contact Cleaner.png

Screen reads “no atomizer” Any advice on how to get a pin permanently unstuck? Or is it a bigger issue like a spring? Have tried edging it out with a toothpick and gently pulling it out with tweezers but to no avail. I came across a suggestion of placing tinfoil over just the one pin/prong that is stuck, apparently has helped others, have not attempted yet as fear the device exploding in my face! Is it time for a new vape 5 months in? Thanks in advance

I wouldnt try the tinfoil bodge at all.
First spray a little WD40 on the stuck pin and try turning the mod upside down to see if the pin drops down.
If it does then the spring is broken or popped out of its seat.
If it doesnt, then more WD40 and tap tap makatini.

I wouldnt try the tinfoil bodge at all.
First spray a little WD40 on the stuck pin and try turning the mod upside down to see if the pin drops down.
If it does then the spring is broken or popped out of its seat.
If it doesnt, then more WD40 and tap tap makatini.
Thanks!!

Back