Smok Pro Color not charging USB

CHase

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys, my Smok Procolor stopped charging via the USB, the unit is about 5 or so months old. I have always only charged via USB as i do not have and additional charger.

Is there a quick fix / DIY or is it still under warranty?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Try a few things first to ascertain whether the problem is with the USB or the Smok.

1. Try using the same cable that you've been using, but insert it into a different port, if you're charging via your computer.
2. If you're charging via a USB plug, insert the USB into a different slot, or buy another plug to test it.
3. Try using a different USB cable (if you don't have another one see if you can borrow one).

If all of the above still don't charge, then you'll know that the Smok is at fault. You'll have to return it to the vendor from whom you bought it and check with them what the warranty period is.

Hey Guys, my Smok Procolor stopped charging via the USB, the unit is about 5 or so months old. I have always only charged via USB as i do not have and additional charger.

Is there a quick fix / DIY or is it still under warranty?

Any advise would be appreciated.
Even if not under warranty you can still return it within 6 months (if it is a manufacturing defect) under the CPA.

Yes it is defiantly not the cable as have already ruled out the cable and USB ports as have multiple cables and devices.

Yes it is defiantly not the cable as have already ruled out the cable and USB ports as have multiple cables and devices.
If you find it's just out of warranty you could get a charger, people can charge there batteries as they wish but personally it would have to be an emergency for me to charge external batteries in the device. If for some reason you are dead set against using an external charger and you have other devices you could just charge the batteries in another device then put them in the procolor.

Back