Smok T-Priv vs Wismec Predator 228

SaintLavron

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Morning Vaping Community

I currently have the Smok AL85 with the Limitless RDTA Classic tank. The problem im having is that the AL85 does not handle the Limitless all to well.

So now im looking at a bigger mod.

Either the Smok T-Priv or the Predator 228.

I have watched all the youtube videos I could and both look really good but I couldn't find any video that compared the two.

I need help deciding on which one could go best with my Limitless tank

Thank you for all the help

Well I'm not familiar with the T-Priv, but I do have a Predator.

It has a habit of misfiring now and then, and is known for having a 510 connector that pops out if you put too much strain on it. Not all models/batches do it, but then again - some do. Some have reported autofiring on some of them as well.

The T-Priv would have to be a tremendous pile of dung to have a worse reputation than the Predator right now.

(That said, I do still enjoy my Predator and I use it daily. I just handle it carefully, so... meh)

Well I'm not familiar with the T-Priv, but I do have a Predator.

It has a habit of misfiring now and then, and is known for having a 510 connector that pops out if you put too much strain on it. Not all models/batches do it, but then again - some do. Some have reported autofiring on some of them as well.

The T-Priv would have to be a tremendous pile of dung to have a worse reputation than the Predator right now.

(That said, I do still enjoy my Predator and I use it daily. I just handle it carefully, so... meh)

Thank you for the reply.

As far as I know wismec has fixed the 510 connector problem. But with all the bad rep it still looks like a good mod when its working haha

And the other problem is that my vendor sells the T-Priv only in purple

Thank you for the reply.

As far as I know wismec has fixed the 510 connector problem. But with all the bad rep it still looks like a good mod when its working haha

And the other problem is that my vendor sells the T-Priv only in purple
Purple might be a dealbreaker for me too :p

I currently have the Smok AL85 with the Limitless RDTA Classic tank. The problem im having is that the AL85 does not handle the Limitless all to well.

I have watched all the youtube videos I could and both look really good but I couldn't find any video that compared the two.

I would honestly not buy either. Wismec Pred has a bad rep and Smok products to me feels too mass produced and Chinese.

I recommend the VGOD 150 Pro, Minikin products or Voopoo Drag

Also keep in mind that these so called reputable YouTube reviewers are sponsored by Wismec and Smok.

I know for a fact Zophie and Rip are/were.

Check out Mikes Vapes youtube channel. Guess he the realist. Gave a good review of the Smok T-Priv.

I was also looking at an upgrade, and got the iJoy Captain and Ammit 25. Very good mod, and TC is well balanced. Whether i run the ammit or the obs engine on it, handles both very well and the ammit has 0.45 single coil and obs engine 0.25 dual coil both SS.

I would honestly not buy either. Wismec Pred has a bad rep and Smok products to me feels too mass produced and Chinese.

My friend got the Drag and he loves it and I must admit its sexy but with a 25 mm tank the overhang bothers me

I have the Predator with Limitless RDTA and I'm loving it. No issues exept for the miss fire every no and then, but that's not a big issue.

View attachment 102278

I am quite new to vaping.. 3 months now. What exactly is miss fire??

Off topic how do you build your coils haha as I am new i suck at coil building

Check out Mikes Vapes youtube channel. Guess he the realist. Gave a good review of the Smok T-Priv.

I was also looking at an upgrade, and got the iJoy Captain and Ammit 25. Very good mod, and TC is well balanced. Whether i run the ammit or the obs engine on it, handles both very well and the ammit has 0.45 single coil and obs engine 0.25 dual coil both SS.

Yeah i enjoy his videos hehe

My friend got the Drag and he loves it and I must admit its sexy but with a 25 mm tank the overhang bothers me

Misfire is when you press the button and nothing happens. Autofire is when you don't press the button and something happens :p
You can also have a look at the Pico25, if you want to fit 25mm atties on there.

I do not build. I buy hand made SSFC and Alien 26 DNA coils which in my opinion(And many others) are the best hand made coils in SA.

Mike Vapes let me down. The only reviewers I enjoy and trust are Ambitionz Vaper, Northen Cali Vapes and to a certain extent Convicted Vapes.

So i have been thinking about the Voopoo Drag..
I really like it. Though i dont know if 150 watts is enough?? Please educate me haha

Will it go well with my Limitless RDTA classic?

I really like it. Though i dont know if 150 watts is enough?? Please educate me haha

It is a personal preference.

150w should be way more than enough. I vape 130w - 90w on Curve mode(Get a mod that does this. Mine is always on)

If you don't know your juice. SA premium juice is on par with US premium. As far as Super premium and craft ejuice, I do not think SA has anything just yet.

I would suggest buying anything with Mr Hardwicks/Milc on the label. Also try Creamy Clouds Pear Caramel and Lemon Biscuit.

When it comes to something with a menthol hit, try Tantrum Twisted or PICT. While I personally feel MV XXX is overrated compared to these two, give it a try.

If you don't know your juice. SA premium juice is on par with US premium. As far as Super premium and craft ejuice, I do not think SA has anything just yet.

I would suggest buying anything with Mr Hardwicks/Milc on the label. Also try Creamy Clouds Pear Caramel and Lemon Biscuit.

When it comes to something with a menthol hit, try Tantrum Twisted or PICT. While I personally feel MV XXX is overrated compared to these two, give it a try.

Im currently smoking Opus and quite like it. The vapeshop im buying from does not have a big collection

So just for the record. Ive decided to go with the DRAG from Voopoo

Back