Smok TF-RTA

moonunit

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vapers

Didn't see a thread for the Smok TF-RTA so thought I would start one. Got one with the G4 deck the other day. Stock coils are performing brilliantly and can take plenty power. The Smok top fill system works like a dream

Looking forward to see what other decks will be released.

3603b65b7778212fbe78a4334bdcb1c9.jpg

22030432953c8e793290528d475cfbe9.jpg

630ef37f464681dfdafcaf88a6fabb77.jpg

3bf6ebfe6b2cd837dfa9ebbd9bce51ad.jpg

Please post your builds and findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goodness @moonunit - is that a stock coil!!! :eek:

Hi Vapers

Didn't see a thread for the Smok TF-RTA so thought I would start one. Got one with the G4 deck the other day. Stock coils are performing brilliantly and can take plenty power. The Smok top fill system works like a dream

Looking forward to see what other decks will be released.

3603b65b7778212fbe78a4334bdcb1c9.jpg

22030432953c8e793290528d475cfbe9.jpg

630ef37f464681dfdafcaf88a6fabb77.jpg

3bf6ebfe6b2cd837dfa9ebbd9bce51ad.jpg

Please post your builds and findings.

Nice! How's the vape? Which other tanks do you have - and how does this compare?

Jip you get stock clapton coils with the g4 and g2 deck☺ was checking the vid out now by mikevapes review. Looks nice. Stock g4 is 2mm coil. What i dont like is when you go bigger coil size the spacing for wick gets bit crammed. Dont know if i like that. But the fact that you can swop between g2 and g4 decks is a neet idee. Yes got bice juice flow holes but its clicky not slide. So it other open or closed....nah dont like that. Build quality looks very tidy and neet. Dont know think it will come down to what kinda rta you like

@Silver it is the stock coils that came prebuilt on the deck. Very decent quality coils, about 2.5 I/D.

@AlphaDog she vapes like a beaut, just needs lots of power, vape at 70w but I have chain vaped at 100w to see if I could get a dry hit. Deck is very forgiving in terms of wicking. Wicked tight and it was fine, wicked it loose and still fine.

Looking at putting in Claptons staged with 24 or 26 G stainless to help with ramp up at lower watts to save on battery.

You will need a dual battery mod for this at least.

@Silver it is the stock coils that came prebuilt on the deck. Very decent quality coils, about 2.5 I/D.

@AlphaDog she vapes like a beaut, just needs lots of power, vape at 70w but I have chain vaped at 100w to see if I could get a dry hit. Deck is very forgiving in terms of wicking. Wicked tight and it was fine, wicked it loose and still fine.

Looking at putting in Claptons staged with 24 or 26 G stainless to help with ramp up at lower watts to save on battery.

You will need a dual battery mod for this at least.

This thing must drink juice!

Compared to all the new tanks, (ie griffin, gemini, supreme etc) the tfv4 mini with clapton deck sips juice. The rest is like you never had juice to begin with. I have the Smok Tf-RTA with the G2 deck. Easy to build and wick (Just like the Griffin/Gemini) Juice flow control works awesomely. It does slide @MoneymanVape, so you can set it however open you want Not to loose and not to tight. It stops on fully open and fully closed, so does not turn for days and days. Flavour is as good as the Griffin, if not better (Have not tried the Gemini). Build quality is top notch. Airflow delivery is buttery smooth. At the moment it is my go too and I rate it higher than the Mizer Supreme (have that one aswell, also great by the way). Currently running dual 3mm spaced Claptons coming in at 0.44Ω pushing 55-60W (depending on juice in the tank). No leaking, no dry hits. Just yum.

Compared to all the new tanks, (ie griffin, gemini, supreme etc) the tfv4 mini with clapton deck sips juice. The rest is like you never had juice to begin with. I have the Smok Tf-RTA with the G2 deck. Easy to build and wick (Just like the Griffin/Gemini) Juice flow control works awesomely. It does slide @MoneymanVape, so you can set it however open you want Not to loose and not to tight. It stops on fully open and fully closed, so does not turn for days and days. Flavour is as good as the Griffin, if not better (Have not tried the Gemini). Build quality is top notch. Airflow delivery is buttery smooth. At the moment it is my go too and I rate it higher than the Mizer Supreme (have that one aswell, also great by the way). Currently running dual 3mm spaced Claptons coming in at 0.44Ω pushing 55-60W (depending on juice in the tank). No leaking, no dry hits. Just yum.

The TFv4 with the R2 RBA deck is fairly decent on juice. It's heavier than what most are used to, but then again I just remind myself that no one buying a Ferrari expects it to be light on fuel...
It's those beastly 4, 6 and 8 coil monsters that are the thirst
y buggers.
With the Quad coil I can finish a tank in under 15min. EDIT: under 10 if I put some effort into it :p

The TFv4 with the R2 RBA deck is fairly decent on juice. It's heavier than what most are used to, but then again I just remind myself that no one buying a Ferrari expects it to be light on fuel...
It's those beastly 4, 6 and 8 coil monsters that are the thirst
y buggers.
With the Quad coil I can finish a tank in under 15min. EDIT: under 10 if I put some effort into it :p
Yeah those coils are very hungry. I never used them. My point was more of a warning. If you think the TFV4 is hungry then don't bother with the others unless you are happy to go though juice at an alarming pace.

Yeah those coils are very hungry. I never used them. My point was more of a warning. If you think the TFV4 is hungry then don't bother with the others unless you are happy to go though juice at an alarming pace.

I still have my original quad coil and triple coil. Tried them but once I got the R1 then R2 I never looked back.

Hey guys
I have a smok x cube 2 and running it with the tfv4 the single coil rba
I just want to know where can I purchase the R1 and R2

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Also you guys should check the smok website
awesome stuff on the way uploadfromtaptalk1461161788199.png

I'm having trouble with which one to chose
The dual coil rba
Or the Clapton rba

Any advice guys ?
Much appreciated

I'm having trouble with which one to chose
The dual coil rba
Or the Clapton rba

Any advice guys ?
Much appreciated

For which tank, The TFV4 mini or The TFV4 Full size tank?

The full size tank

Yeah I agree @Morne. I had both the single coil and dual coil decks. Got the RCA about a month ago and have been surprised how good it is.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys !
Also why are there 4 posts on the rca?

I mean 4 screws
Is that for dual coils ?

I believe it is for dual coils, although I've never done it myself. I've been impressed by how well it wicks even when you use too much cotton

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back