Smok TFV4

jtgrey

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I have been using this tank for about 5 hours now . I am trying the Tri coil first .
The coil shows 0.24 ohms on my ipv 4 and i am running it at 90w at the moment.

The only thing i can say is that this tank is a beast . The amount of vapour it is producing is just insane !

The flavor is pretty dam good and this is definitely for the lung hitters. I never thought that i will ever vape at watts exciding 80w but with this tank you definitely can .

When i started with my first reo i had to go down to 12mg nic but with this tank i think i have to go down to 6mg nic . It kicks like a horse that have the mad cow virus .

This is the first time ever that i feel the need to post some kind of review about anything. I think this tank is going to be a huge success .

I will do a proper review once a have tried the quad coil and the rba . That is if my lungs do not pack up and ditch me .

Thanks @Lim for selling me this . One of the best purchases i ever made .

Plus i see on thr web that they are also going to make a ni and ti coil for it .

Only a pleasure @jtgrey, it nice knowing you too!

Was afraid when talking to others about this at first because I only had one day (half actually) trying out the tank, I love it myself, the cloud is big but vapour is dense, so the flavours is also good, and the extra holes on the drip tip keeps the vape cooler comparing to my Maganus.

If i get another batch in, I am definitely keeping one for my self this time

Before i forget. You definitely need a high power mod to make this tank shine . And with high power i mean 60w and up !

Back