Smok v8 stick kit m2 coils

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
I did post in vendors section, but are any of you vapers getting m2 coils from a shop and willing to let me know?

There are many people in the same boat and same reason I sold mine. It is strange that the Stick was brought in by many vendors but nobody thought of bringing in the coils or they assumed the Baby Beast coils will work the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I just got my V8 stick! Now what?...

There are many people in the same boat and same reason I sold mine. It is strange that the Stick was brought in by many vendors but nobody thought of bringing in the coils or they assumed the Baby Beast coils will work the same.

No they won't. Don't listen to any vendors telling you it will. But read my next reply to the next comment and you will be happy

And I just got my V8 stick! Now what?...

Whoops. My first reply was meant for you and visa versa but both apply. I have the solution. And it's a gem

Gentlemen. Here is the answer to the smok v8 stick kit with the big baby beast.
Get a baby beast rba section. It fits the big baby beast... But you need the extended glass, the only place, and i searched south Africa thoroughly, is noon clouds. Ask or speak to Alice and tell her you need the extended glass for the v8 stick kit for the v8 to use the baby beast rba.
She has them, but not on the website. It works!!!! And it's amazing. My build is 24g SS 316L 7 wraps dual. Wow wow wow. Flavor and clouds bru.
So in the shortage of m2 coils, fret not fellow vapers. We made a plan. And i get a solid six hours of hard vaping out of it before charging.
So vape on brothers and sisters.

Even the vendor who got me of stinkies over 1 and a half is rba'ing now. It's actually better than the stock coils IMO

Just for reference, the Big Baby RBA DOES NOT work work on the baby beast. I bought the extended glass and RBA to try on my baby beast and it doesn't work.

Just for reference, the Big Baby RBA DOES NOT work work on the baby beast. I bought the extended glass and RBA to try on my baby beast and it doesn't work.
Correct. U need the the baby beast rba. Then the extended glass

Guys, I've been using the Big Baby Beast X4 coils in my Stick V8 without any hassles, am I missing something?

Guys, I've been using the Big Baby Beast X4 coils in my Stick V8 without any hassles, am I missing something?

The M2 coil is a dual coil, the X4 is a quad coil if I'm not mistaken and rated for higher wattage/voltage. Battery life and juice consumption will suffer... I had a quad coil in recently and it just doesnt perform as well as the M2 did (dunno, maybe just me)

Last edited:
The M2 coil is a dual coil, the X4 is a quad coil if I'm not mistaken and rated for higher wattage/voltage. Battery life and juice consumption will suffer... I had a quad coil in recently and it just doesnt perform as well as the M2 did (dunno, maybe just me)

I understand, the M2 coil did perform better by far. I thought you guys meant that the coils don't work at all. Thanks for clarifying :)

Sorry am I reading this right, there is a shortage of SMOK Q2 coils?

I did post in vendors section, but are any of you vapers getting m2 coils from a shop and willing to let me know?
There are ECIGGSA vendors that sell them I purchased 2 of them today.

Is there a global shortage on them? I have 2 baby beasts and thats my favourite coil for all round flav/cloud and battery, Hmmm :(

V8 Baby - X4 Core for TFV8 Baby Tank.

• Smok V8 Baby - X4 coil head
  • 0.15ohm quadruple coil
  • 30W-70W / Best 45W-60W
  • The stick fires from 35 to 45 watts.
  • Then drops. So it's like sucking a golf ball through a hosepipe

What about the Q2 coil on the stick? I haven't tried them yet. I can find the baby beast rba for sale, but not the correct glass for the big baby beast with the rba...

Back