Smok XCube Ultra cracked

IamVaper7of9

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi. This mod is 2 months old. It never fell, and is very well looked after. When I changed batteries I noticed a few cracks. Has anyone with a xcube noticed something similar?

709fecab60916ae2a51fb870b5e12dc0.jpg
43a8873fc3c86030a990da4cdbf2b38d.jpg
2d3a93f1256d0531138e40054ef7821d.jpg

Ouch @IamVaper7of9

Maybe there is some kind of glue or epoxy or something you can put on there to keep it from cracking further.

But not my area of knowledge. Maybe some of the more experienced folk in that can comment.

If you haven't dropped it, or someone else knocked it over that you don't know about, looks like when they installed the terminal it started off a crack that has grown either with heat or whenever you remove the cover. In my non-professional capacity if you want to fix it I would use an epoxy putty that you can add a small amount to and once dry sand it down to make sure everything fits, I wouldn't use a resin epoxy as some of it may go through that crack in to where the chip is housed, also fumes etc no idea how some of them react to heat. Hopefully some one else knows if the putty is safe to use in regards to how it may react to heat once fully dry.

You could always try your luck if you haven't dropped it and try claim warranty.

Back