Smoking and vaping banned in restaurants and pubs

stevie g

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
https://vaalweekblad.com/63971/roke...pies-nog-verder-inperk/#.XtOmKSf0-QQ.facebook

Translated excerpt:
"Phaala also says the new tobacco legislation will not only be limited to cigarettes. It will also apply to electronic cigarettes and related products so that they can be better regulated and controlled.
"We are now finalizing the 'Tobacco Control Bill' to protect the public from the harmful effects of smokers' tobacco use in public," he said"

No more hookah lounges either.
No sampling or vaping in vape stores.

What a fine time to be alive. /sarcasm

On Vaal Stereo Tiffany I think we're alone now is still in the top 10, so I would not bet much on any news out the Vaal

Listened to the briefing.
It's something they want to do.
Not just pubs etc.
All smoking and vaping in public places will be banned if they have their way.
So no more designated smoking areas anywhere.

Is it because someone said something like "Corona-ry" instead of coronary?

Interesting to see that they are still living in Coo-coo land under the impression that their “tobacco ban” has been effective during this time. Took me 5 minutes to compose myself after laughing untill my stomach hurt, and checked if it was 1 April, turns out it’s 1 June.

And also that vaping is being lumped in as being the same of tobacco, no surprise there though, ignoramus magnificus syndrome, never mind what International research shows, we have to re-invent that round thing that is used to assist cars to perambulate around, we don’t trust this wheel thing that comes from outside our borders, and we know better what’s good for you.

Back