Smoothest "local" e-juices you've ever vaped!

MHD

LV

Awards
Howzit vape familia!!

Just curious as to what's the smoothest local e-juices you've ever vaped!

I'm sure as time gradually passes and smoking becomes a distant memory, one appreciates flavour, quality and a smooth vape more than just a strong throat hit.

The smoothest vapes I've enjoyed to date would be
SNLV (Joose e liqz),
Frostees (Nostalgia) and
Trinity (NCV)

What's yours???

Bad boy from Wiener Vapes is my smoothest commercial juice so far.
Had a taste of the toffee vape from Joose e Liqz and omg that was so sweet, smooth and plain delish.

Also love Sonic from Opus but that menthol/koolada/ws-23 gives a bit of throat hit.

And theres THAT juice from the Cape. Lets see how far this thread go before somebody mentions it...

I'll have to say Wiener vape co juices are the smoothest I have tried so far(don't taste the nicotine at all 3mg) Goodboy oak aged, goodboy, dogs life, gringo and panama.

Had a taste of the toffee vape from Joose e Liqz and omg that was so sweet, smooth and plain delish.

Also love Sonic from Opus but that menthol/koolada/ws-23 gives a bit of throat hit.

And theres THAT juice from the Cape. Lets see how far this thread go before somebody mentions it...
Not that juice, thee juice from the Cape @Adephi, Thee juice!
LOL

Regards

Comparisons to sandpaper come to mind here, and I'm more of an 80 grit guy myself.

Juice from the Cape? Could it be Ultimate Vape? I know it's made in Cape Town.

Ah no I see I was wrong! Three XXXs from teacher for that! THAT juice never came to mind as I don't like menthol and I believe it has menthol in it?

@MHD asked, "what's the smoothest local e-juices you've ever vaped". For me, the smoothest is none of the well-known juices - so far. It's Vanilla house-brand from Smokers Delight in Tableview! Smooth as a baby's bum!

Ah no I see I was wrong! Three XXXs from teacher for that! THAT juice never came to mind as I don't like menthol and I believe it has menthol in it?
THAT juice does have menthol in it.

Have you tried menthol juices before or did you not like menthol cigs?

Cause I used to despise menthol smokes but pretty much Vape some kind of menthol/iced juice 24/7 now.

Smoothest for me is Mr Hardewicks 'watermelon candy'
Tooooo lekker. Tastes just like chappies watermelon!

THAT juice does have menthol in it.

Have you tried menthol juices before or did you not like menthol cigs?

Cause I used to despise menthol smokes but pretty much Vape some kind of menthol/iced juice 24/7 now.

@Paul33 I never like menthol cigs and I don't like menthol juice, generally speaking. I have a few iced juices, but I can't take more than a few puffs. They did help when I had flu though! I enjoy Nasty Juice Low Mint from time to time - but that's not menthol.

No love for Ry4sure? Such a pleasant vape.. . For sure! I had way too much of xxx and can't stand it anymore, snlv is on my radar after havana nights and haven, being a tobacco slut myself. Calamity Jane in the mix too. Lest we forget good boy, neat with a decent single malt...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tried Weiner vapes goodboy before...but juice by @Naeemhoosen Havana nights topped it.
Smooth cigar flavour...Damn that was on point!
Went to buy a bottle this week without sampling, went back the next day to buy another.....it was thaaaat good!

@MHD asked, "what's the smoothest local e-juices you've ever vaped". For me, the smoothest is none of the well-known juices - so far. It's Vanilla house-brand from Smokers Delight in Tableview! Smooth as a baby's bum!
Thanks @Hooked
Menthol backdrop could possibly be considered smooth, but XXX is like vaping the blue Halls sweets

No love for Ry4sure? Such a pleasant vape.. . For sure! I had way too much of xxx and can't stand it anymore, snlv is on my radar after havana nights and haven, being a tobacco slut myself. Calamity Jane in the mix too. Lest we forget good boy, neat with a decent single malt...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I like RY4Sure. It’s a very pleasant, mild tobacco juice. I prefer tobacco juices that give more of a kick though (stronger tobacco).

Back