SMPL vs Fuhatten

Go for it bud you won't be disappointed.. I was amazed at the quality when it arrived it's got all the signature inscriptions as the original ones have and the quality of the finish is on par with any other out there
4a12b2278ef7cf4cdb03c343998f922f.jpg
a7c113fe7e98afdc8cc79e7dde4b447d.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
6ea143cea765fe12127a9ee9b1ba0ee0.jpg

Looks sick with that silver Velo! You just made my mind up. I'm getting a copper SMPL and I'm going to sit my black velocity on top :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I also have the SMPL from fasttech and it works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks sick with that silver Velo! You just made my mind up. I'm getting a copper SMPL and I'm going to sit my black velocity on top :D

That would look good :) word of advice keep an eye out for the smpl v2 it has the updated switch button it looks like... I have the normal one and cannot fault it but the v2 switch mech may be a Lil softer to fire over the v1 I find the switch on mine to be on the harder side but other then that it's happy days

That would look good :) word of advice keep an eye out for the smpl v2 it has the updated switch button it looks like... I have the normal one and cannot fault it but the v2 switch mech may be a Lil softer to fire over the v1 I find the switch on mine to be on the harder side but other then that it's happy days

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look out for the v2. I'm already getting ampt and I haven't even bought 1 yet

UPDATE:

I received my SMPL mech mod last Friday along with a few other goodies from Fasttech. Having both the FUHattan and SMPL and having used the SMPL alot over the weekend I can say that I will be keeping the FUHattan and selling the SMPL.
Both have their pro's and cons but I found that the FUHattan hits a little harder than the SMPL. Same battery, same build, same atty but the FU gives a better,warmer vape.
The SMPL while lighter and smaller just doesn't feel as nice in the hand as the carbon and brass FUHattan. For me the FU feels more premium while the SMPL feels better in hand IYKWIM.

Just a quick question for the SMPL owners out there, do all SMPL have the bottom of the atty in direct contact with the battery? The FU has a "pin" that sits between the bottom of the atty and the positive of the battery. I googled pic's of the SMPL and they all look like the battery makes direct contact with the battery +

TL;DR - I'm keeping my FU and dumping the SMPL

Disclaimer: YMMV

UPDATE:

I received my SMPL mech mod last Friday along with a few other goodies from Fasttech. Having both the FUHattan and SMPL and having used the SMPL alot over the weekend I can say that I will be keeping the FUHattan and selling the SMPL.
Both have their pro's and cons but I found that the FUHattan hits a little harder than the SMPL. Same battery, same build, same atty but the FU gives a better,warmer vape.
The SMPL while lighter and smaller just doesn't feel as nice in the hand as the carbon and brass FUHattan. For me the FU feels more premium while the SMPL feels better in hand IYKWIM.

Just a quick question for the SMPL owners out there, do all SMPL have the bottom of the atty in direct contact with the battery? The FU has a "pin" that sits between the bottom of the atty and the positive of the battery. I googled pic's of the SMPL and they all look like the battery makes direct contact with the battery +

TL;DR - I'm keeping my FU and dumping the SMPL

Disclaimer: YMMV
Different strokes... I love my two simple SMPL'es...

Different strokes... I love my two simple SMPL'es...

And that what makes vaping great. 2 different people, same device and 2 different experiences. The smpl isn't a bad device by any means I just prefer how the FUHattan feels in my hand.

Next up I'll try the Nemesis, Shaun recommended it so I'm keen to try it.

Smpl is a hybrid mod cuz. No centre pin. Atty makes direct contact to battery. Less voltage loss. They say....still waiting for u @Greyz

Smpl is a hybrid mod cuz. No centre pin. Atty makes direct contact to battery. Less voltage loss. They say....still waiting for u @Greyz

I think you must come take it from me and have a go at it. YGPM bud :)

My smpl is hybrid. Direct contact.
But I would like to get a 510 heatsink adaptor

Attachments

• 2016-06-23 13.06.04.png
    2016-06-23 13.06.04.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2016-06-23 13.06.35.png
    2016-06-23 13.06.35.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 2016-06-23 13.07.01.jpg
    2016-06-23 13.07.01.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 25
Wow.

Well I checked a few reviews of the FUhattan.
Looks like the copper n carbon is the best at volt drop compared to the 200$ manhattan mech mod.

Clones for the win. Hahaha

Fastech is about 20$
I have a smpl but I liking the fuhattan more.

Wow.

Well I checked a few reviews of the FUhattan.
Looks like the copper n carbon is the best at volt drop compared to the 200$ manhattan mech mod.

Clones for the win. Hahaha

Fastech is about 20$
I have a smpl but I liking the fuhattan more.

I think I read the same thing on Reddit lol. The clone outperformed the original Manhattan.

I say get both, you can get the FUhattan for less than R400 locally or from fasttech the like R300.
My mate loves the SMPL I gave him, I just prefered the FUhattan. Must be because I have big baboon hands :-D

Month end nice order from Fastech gonna happen.

Velocity RDTA n a FUhattan

Sounds like a winning combo, is that the Velo with the tank? Nice!
I just placed an order with Fasttech now, really wish I didn't have to use them but battling to find SS wire in guages thinner than 30g locally :(

Yea velocity with the tank below it. 2ml only but really cool.

Ive also got fused clapton wire.
N spare. Ut really wanna get this mech.

FUHATTAN looks so nice. The V3 looks amazeballz.

Which version you got

Yea velocity with the tank below it. 2ml only but really cool.

Ive also got fused clapton wire.
N spare. Ut really wanna get this mech.

FUHATTAN looks so nice. The V3 looks amazeballz.

Which version you got
I have the v2 sadly there was no v3 when I was looking then. It's the copper and carbon FUhattan and I normally run either my Sapor or my Velo on it. uploadfromtaptalk1466848525668.jpg

I really like the look of both the SMPL and the Fuhatten and the form factor seems perfect for dripping. I'd be happy with either one honestly, they both clones FWIT.
Have you guys ever tried the Fuhatten or know of anyone who has one?
Ive got a Fuhattan and its amazing.... The magnetic button works like a charm,ive got the madhater RDA with it also so dripping is awesome.
Im amazed at the power it produces...

a7e69a56ea753e58a1540b8acc3f2d32.jpg

Vgod pro mech&rdta
AV mech with 24mm comply few battledeck
And 25mm Rogue USA
I love them all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back