SMPL vs Fuhatten

Greyz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I was dead set on getting myself a Noisy Cricket tomorrow but after some googling and forum trawling I decided maybe I should start off with a single battery mech mod.
I now have to decide between the SMPL or the Fuhatten - but as always I seek the advice of the mech Jedi's here's on eCigs before I buy tomorrow.

I like the feel and form factor of the smpl. Very comfortable

Long ago I did read somewhere that the fuhattan does have a lower voltage drop that the smpl though, so that has to be something to consider (not sure if it applies to clones)

Not a guru.

Got my first one recently too. The Noisy cricket scared me.
The SMPL is what the name promises. Simple. Easy and just works.

Not a guru.

Got my first one recently too. The Noisy cricket scared me.

The SMPL is what the name promises. Simple. Easy and just works.

I like the feel and form factor of the smpl. Very comfortable

Long ago I did read somewhere that the fuhattan does have a lower voltage drop that the smpl though, so that has to be something to consider (not sure if it applies to clones)

I really like the look of both the SMPL and the Fuhatten and the form factor seems perfect for dripping. I'd be happy with either one honestly, they both clones FWIT.
Have you guys ever tried the Fuhatten or know of anyone who has one?

i had a clone fuhattan back in the day and recently had a chance to use an authentic. i still felt the nemi had a better feel in my hand.

my top list of tube mech mods :

• nemesis
  • smpl
  • apollo

i had a clone fuhattan back in the day and recently had a chance to use an authentic. i still felt the nemi had a better feel in my hand.

my top list of tube mech mods :

• nemesis
  • smpl
  • apollo

Thanks Shaun, let me see what this Nemesis is all about :)

i have never used a mech mod - but if all else fails get both :FADDANCING:

i have never used a mech mod - but if all else fails get both :FADDANCING:
That little voice in my head was thinking the same thing.... Nemesis @ vaporize R550 + Fuhatten @ eCigs R400 - thats less than the cost of a RX200 and I will have 2 mods.
If thats not saving money then I don't knwo what is :p

I've had 3 nemi's and 3 smpl's.
I still have 2 smpl's

Nemi is a great mod quite revolutionary in its day. Locking ring, ability to add magnets to the switch, could use different size batteries, could run a kick module in it and infinitely adjustable with regards to switch feel, atty combo's and battery options.

The smpl is just that simple. You have to make sure your atty has protruding positive 510 pin or you will vent your battery but besides that you stick in a bat turn the switch in and it works.
IMHO its the best fuss free 18650 tube mod by a long shot.

Thanks for this info. I have had my eye on the SPML but no information as to how it performs. Im scared of blowing my hand off. Is it really worth it?

dude it is clear that you have a mild case of CUD at the moment, let it consume you dude - listen to that CUD bug on your shoulder saying "get them both". Remember CUD is so strong and there is no remedy for it, it is 100% incurable, therefore embrace it and let it flow freely :p

dude it is clear that you have a mild case of CUD at the moment, let it consume you dude - listen to that CUD bug on your shoulder saying "get them both". Remember CUD is so strong and there is no remedy for it, it is 100% incurable, therefore embrace it and let it flow freely :p
I suffer from a bit of CUD and FOMO - I'm totally f@kt as my need to upgrade is constantly is messing with my fear of missing out.

I suffer from a bit of CUD and FOMO - I'm totally f@kt as my need to upgrade is constantly is messing with my fear of missing out.
mmm very interesting, and a very good observation - I will need to update the CUD Club rules to encompass this :) Because FOMO definitely plays a huge role in CUD. Cool thanks bro :)

Lemme help with the CUD @Greyz
f208d06f42489f91a2a42804cce67e47.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Lemme help with the CUD @Greyz
f208d06f42489f91a2a42804cce67e47.jpg

Awwwwwww your too kind Sir!
You just upped the anti - FOMO levels hit Defcon 4

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That little voice in my head was thinking the same thing.... Nemesis @ vaporize R550 + Fuhatten @ eCigs R400 - thats less than the cost of a RX200 and I will have 2 mods.
If thats not saving money then I don't knwo what is :p

Still have to get 2 batteries and an external charger if you don't already have one what grand total are we sitting on now? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ha ha ha ... Smpl is a good Lil mod hits hard.
Only had it a days or two and already really like it hope it helps.

I just noticed your from Umbilo. I'm from Durban too. Did you pick up your SMPL from Sir vape?

No bud I got mine from fastech along with some other goodies got the smpl and black glass and tip for my Goblin mini and a coiling tool for 248 bucks .

No bud I got mine from fastech along with some other goodies got the smpl and black glass and tip for my Goblin mini and a coiling tool for 248 bucks .

I think I need to take a look at fast tech. Only thing is now having to wait for stuff to get here. I'll go nuts waiting!

I was going insane honestly speaking it took 5 weeks or so to get here

Lol I waited 3 weeks for my TFv4 and that felt like forever. I would have gone bonkers if it took 5 weeks.

Have a look at fastech they also sell the kits... The smpl mod plus verious colour matched drippers to go with them.

If they cheap at fastest I think I'll do my FOMO a favour and order a SMPL from fastech and get the Fuhatten here
Lol I waited 3 weeks for my TFv4 and that felt like forever. I would have gone bonkers if it took 5 weeks.

If they cheap at fastest I think I'll do my FOMO a favour and order a SMPL from fastech and get the Fuhatten here

Go for it bud you won't be disappointed.. I was amazed at the quality when it arrived it's got all the signature inscriptions as the original ones have and the quality of the finish is on par with any other out there
4a12b2278ef7cf4cdb03c343998f922f.jpg
a7c113fe7e98afdc8cc79e7dde4b447d.jpg

Back