So I'm taking the Reo P67 leap

Hi @RenaldoRheeder, when I got started on this vaping thing, tube mech mods were all the rage. And so progressing from that to the Reo wasn't even a concern as far as safety goes. As others have already noted, the collapsing bi-metal spring is designed for just that purpose.

And as a side note from my experience with owning two Reo's. they really are magnificent devices. To me they are akin to a tool that is passed down from many generations, and yet still excels in it's function.

I'm sure in later years when looking back at your choice, you'll feel the same way I do. Congrats ^5

@GregF - easier said than done - I am a model so I must always be concerned about my biggest asset: my gorgeous looks

I normally build higher anyway - lowest that I build is normally 0.6

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Send nudes with your credit card details :D

I suspect this is going to be your final leap.

Send nudes with your credit card details :D

I suspect this is going to be your final leap.

@Christos - I sat my wife down a few days ago and scolded her for edging me on to buy nice looking vape gear. I asked her nicely not to encourage me to buy any more vape gear. I was firm in my decision and motivated and inspired to be strong.

I was obviously the joke in the house last night when I had to confess my relapse

I doubt if this will be my last leap. It took me 40 years to give up smoking. I have a bit more than 39 years left for vaping the search for the holy grail continues

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Christos - I sat my wife down a few days ago and scolded her for edging me on to buy nice looking vape gear. I asked her nicely not to encourage me to buy any more vape gear. I was firm in my decision and motivated and inspired to be strong.

I was obviously the joke in the house last night when I had to confess my relapse

I doubt if this will be my last leap. It took me 40 years to give up smoking. I have a bit more than 39 years left for vaping the search for the holy grail continues

Sent by iDad's iPhone
When i got my first reo I really stopped buying stuff for a good while.

The reo is a fantastic device and it does in some instances become the "end game" device.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Im sorry about your relapse @RenaldoRheeder :-D .
And here on the forum you thought i will just post a lovely vape family pic, little did you know that pic would be the result in you buying a new mod :-D:-D:-D

The vape game... Gotta love it :)

When i got my first reo I really stopped buying stuff for a good while.

The Reo is a fantastic device and it does in some instances become the "end game" device.

That is exactly where I am heading on the mod front. Busy purchasing a Grand. Since going full mech my regulated devices have been standing around as idle as municipal workers. Of all my mods the Mini is in use 90% of the time, even despite its small juice and battery capacity, its form and function just blows everything else out of the water. Therefore the need to take this load off a bit by getting a full size one.

And that should be one of the last mods I ever buy, besides maybe another Reo, maybe...
Just realized however, the Reo may be my "end game" device but I foresee the search for the ultimate BF RDA to continue for a while still.

Congratulations @RenaldoRheeder, there is something about vaping on a Reo that is hard to put in words and compares to nothing else in the vaping world. You have made an excellent choice and I wish you great joy and happiness with it.

At least we now know what lies at the bottom of the vaping mod rabbit hole, its a Reo!

Best Regards

Congratulations @RenaldoRheeder , I tried one and immediately started a save for a Reo fund! Got a Coppervape squonker to practice on in the meantime. It really is a special machine, and the scare only lasts for the first build and toot. After that it is just our pleasure.

That’s how I see it - the first build and toot is what I need to get through, then after that happy days! I am just waiting to receive my batts today. :)

Im sorry about your relapse @RenaldoRheeder :-D .
And here on the forum you thought i will just post a lovely vape family pic, little did you know that pic would be the result in you buying a new mod :-D:-D:-D

The vape game... Gotta love it :)

@Clouds4Days - true. After posting that photo, I realized that I had a serious problem.

When I set out on my vaping journey, I had in mind to try everything vape-related, and although I did a very brief stint with Mechs, I never realy got into it. So that was missing in my Vape 101 "training" for year 1.

Secondly the total count of my mods resulted in a single digit figure. That is just not acceptable.

And lastly - I just can't help myself. .

So here I am again, but I am not doing this for selfish reasons. My senior executive vice president of international relations and importation (@TheV) has been idle for way too long and is getting bored. Have to keep him employed and busy

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Most welcome to Reoville, Reonaut-in-waiting, @RenaldoRheeder . Shall send the badge to @TheV for safekeeping!

nyBkV31.jpg

Most welcome to Reoville, Reonaut-in-waiting, @RenaldoRheeder . Shall send the badge to @TheV for safekeeping!

nyBkV31.jpg

Can't wait @Andre - seems that my wife might do a trip down in April so it is going to be a bit of a wait for me. Unless somebody wants to come join me for a coffee and mini vape meet here in Nigeria. Any takers?

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back