• Serpent

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Smoke_A_Llama

Chronic thread derailer
LV

Awards
Hey everyone

So lately I’ve had the itch to change tanks and came passed two options and seeing as tomorrow will be price drop bonanza might just scratch that itch

So I’m stuck between:

Wasp RDA: reviews seem to be good flavour wise and it’s pretty wallet friendly but I’m still a bit hesitant about dripping because well honestly I can be lazy and is the extra admin worth it ? There is an rdta option but few people seem impressed with it

Wotofo Serpent RDTA: added bonus of tank and reviews also seem positive flavour wise, not as common as the wasp and no idea on juice consumption

Any advice will be welcome :D

Wasp rda is mostly designed to be used for squonking . so you will be filling it often if using it as a rda . I would go for the serpent as it has a tank so less filling .

Last edited:
What are you currently using @Smoke_A_Llama ?

if it's a decent tank then I would go for the wasp... You never know, you might fall in love with dripping and then it would be perfect. A dripper is also handy for meets and things if you want to go around and try juices in your own device and not in something that a million people have sucked on. AND if you ever get into DIY a dripper is a must in my opinion.

But if the tank you currently have sucks... Then I would go with the Serpent RDTA!

Although I haven't used either of the 2 @Smoke_A_Llama , maybe have a look at the Peerlesss rda as well as a option if you decide to go for a dripper, imho good on price and taste, I use one and very happy. Waiting for a Serpent mini rta at this stage. But agree as above with @Stosta if your current tank sucks, the Serpent Rdta may be a good compromise.

Problem is that I have a 22mm mod and I’d rather rub sandpaper against my nipples than have severe over hang haha... currently running an ammit which in all honesty is doing a damn fine job but I kinda find its juice consumption a bit much, 12ml a day and I don’t even chain vape

But come to think of it, if the limitless gold I have in my cupboard fits on that ijoy rda converter base... I can perhaps take dripping for a test run and see before spending big bucks on a decent rda >:)

:) Solved my overhang problem with old Bulletproof, you could mount a 25 liter drum on this with no overhang. 12mls?,no wonder I'm dabbling in the art of DIY, also explains why I'm looking for an extractor fan for home use!

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 31
:) Solved my overhang problem with old Bulletproof, you could mount a 25 liter drum on this with no overhang. 12mls?,no wonder I'm dabbling in the art of DIY, also explains why I'm looking for an extractor fan for home use!

Bulletproof.... just made my day:-D

Five tanks not one dry hit... which I consider an outstanding success haha... easier to wick than getting wet by climbing into a bath :D
That's fantastic news! So you feeling like you made the right decision?

Well I don’t know if it’s just me but this tank seems to be equipped with a hidden feature.... increasing nicotine strength, damn doubled checked the strength on the bottle to be sure :confused:

Back