So The Road Begins

Hi

I need some advice please

Well my vaing journey is comming on four weeks now and all is well, the moding of the VTR is a bit slow but i will get behind it this weekend.

In this time vaping i cant say that i realy found a juice i realy realy like. Casters last stand and VK Mixed Berry is very nice also Smurfette but they all lack just something. So i want to try my hand at mixing. With all your wonderfull help i have al the gear i need for now (need not want lol) so i have some money for a few flavours some nic and PG

What in your opinion is the staple flavours, and gear what will i need to start?

skyblue mixing kit will get you set up with the basics, but then it's buying flavour concentrates of what you possibly would want to vape

also if you go to the creative flavours website and send them an email, they will send you 10 samples of your choice for free, with free postages too, so that way you get even more choices on your flavour concentrates ;) with no need to spend extra money - and as denizenx said above Skyblue's kit is very decent and VERY affordable :rock:

VTR make over

I bought some ostrich leather ofcuts a wile ago for a project i had in mind and i thiugh this will ook nice

All striped and ready
1.jpg

Rough cut

2.jpg

The wrapping begins

3.jpg

Trimming

4.jpg

Final view

5.jpg

I quite like the rough edge, it looks more hand made :)

Wow @kimbo - you are sure one heck of a handy kind of guy
Way beyond anything I would try do ;-)
All the best and hope you enjoy
At least it must be quite tough !

Yes most definitely I do @kimbo
On one hand I am looking at the VTR and thinking I miss her the tiniest bit, but on the other I see how much you are putting her to use, and I know I won't use her a fraction of what you are so I know she is where she belongs :)

Great looking sleeve, but how is is attached to the VTR? I see that the screws at the top are going through it, but did you glue it, or is just a loose fit?

Yes most definitely I do @kimbo
On one hand I am looking at the VTR and thinking I miss her the tiniest bit, but on the other I see how much you are putting her to use, and I know I won't use her a fraction of what you are so I know she is where she belongs :)

Great looking sleeve, but how is is attached to the VTR? I see that the screws at the top are going through it, but did you glue it, or is just a loose fit?

Thanks @devdev, Yea she is in good hands i promice. I used craft glue for leather to fit it nice. And just the last piece i did with a "riempie"

I love the VTR, thanks you for intrusting her in my hands :h:

Just got this :)

FAO Johan Van Niekerk
Just a note to check if you are able to attend the Behcets Paris conference
in Paris this September. We do still have some bursaries available to help
with the travel and accommodation and it would be good to have a
representative from South Africa if possible. Do let us know
Regards
Chris Phillips
Behcets International

Hope i can go, t will be great to let the world know what vaping did for my ulcers :)

Wow! And a trip to paris as well!

That would be an amazing chance, and also a win if you could spread the word about vaping on such an international platform

Fingers crossed Mnr!

Wow! And a trip to paris as well!

That would be an amazing chance, and also a win if you could spread the word about vaping on such an international platform

Fingers crossed Mnr!

Tx @devdev, if it was just me it would not been a problem, but i have to take a helper with for obvious reasons. So i hope they can work that out and i can go. It will be great :)

Wow dude! That is awesome :D

PS, if you do go and we don't get any pics of travelling vapes then we might have to get the fines master to sort you out :p

Wish you all the best mate! *holding thumbs for you :D

Wow dude! That is awesome :D

PS, if you do go and we don't get any pics of travelling vapes then we might have to get the fines master to sort you out :p

Wish you all the best mate! *holding thumbs for you :D

Tx Just hope i can get a visa so fast

I hope this works out for you, it really sounds like an amazing opportunity

Yes. i been to the 2010 one in London and that was awsome, just to meet people that is in the same boat as me made a really big difference in my outlook, and to see most of those ppl again wil be great, o AND IT'S PARIS :D

Gees almost 6500 views on this thread, thank you for all the interest :)

I want to give you all an update what is going on at the moment.

Well 1st Looks likes it is not in the stars for me to go to Paris, i tried every angle but it just does not seem to work. It would have been grate but there will be a next time.

2. It is just over 2 months now that i am completely free of the pipe and i feel awesome, I dont know if is to do with the PG or VG but wile smoking the pipe there was every now and then that i did get ulcers in my mouth, not very bad. Wile vaping there is just no sign of any sores and i really feel good. Me, my body and my mouth will be forever in your dept.

3. Last night i was wicking my iGo and i decided just to use a small piece of wick, cotton. But just big enough so that the coil is filled and there is a piece i can tug under the coil. So the one side of the deck is clear and just a small wick at the coil, and what a difference it made on taste. I cannot put it down, my mAN is looking at me like WTF

4. I am getting ready for the meet and really look fwd to it. :D

Back