So The Road Begins

Ahh so there is a very real chance that the nicotine will be able to address the ulcers. I wonder if anyone else has had any luck with substituting traditional smoking with vaping to alleviate the ulcers. This could be a world first, and could become some form of evidence of the positive medicinal value of vaping.

Really happy to see the support coming out here guys, this forum has done a lot to restore my faith in humanity.

@kimbo in terms of current tobacco usage, how many bowls of the pipe are you currently smoking, and do you smoke through the whole day? Reason I am asking is because I am wondering how strong a nicotine strength would work for you

At the moment i mix my tabacco, Rum and Maple, Black and white, and Boxer. I refresh the pipe maybe four times a day and then again just before bed (yea i smoke at night :()

At the moment i mix my tabacco, Rum and Maple, Black and white, and Boxer. I refresh the pipe maybe four times a day and then again just before bed (yea i smoke at night :()

Ok so I would need @johan to offer his assistance here, since he used pipes for a very long time. Do you think 18mg nic or 24mg nic would be right @johan ?

Ok so I would need @johan to offer his assistance here, since he used pipes for a very long time. Do you think 18mg nic or 24mg nic would be right @johan ?

24mg as a start for first week - 18mg ok, but almost chain vape for the first week

24mg as a start for first week - 18mg ok, but almost chain vape for the first week
Everyone is different, 12mg with the occasional 18 was perfect for me.

EDIT: Missed the part about it being for a pipe smoker, yea, guess higher nic would be better there

Last edited:
As an ex pipe smoker, I would also suggest tobacco flavours to begin with, if possible and definitely 24mg.

If i may comment on the nic level, my cousins and friends are scared of the pipe they tell me it is to strong, a normal Chesterfield *spit* is about the same just a little weaker.

@Matuka Yea i also though RY4 or cigar or something slightly sweet with a tabacco flavor, that is why i want to test before i commit and buy. I even thought of mixing cherry with cigar or something, that was before i got all the incredible help from all you wonderful people

for the grammar nazi's i am afrikaans so eat your heart out :p

For the people that did not look at the link in my sig, i am diagnosed with Behcets syndrome. It is a auto immune disease buy what is weird about it is, the nicotine in the cigarette, in my case pipe, mix with the spit in your mouth and so keep the ulcers at bay in my mouth. the jury is still out on this but i can tell you is i stop smoking for more than two day's i can hardly eat due to all the sores in my mouth.

I tried the cigarette look-a-like but that did not work. I presume between the struggling to cartage filling, too little nicotine was getting were it was suppose to.

So being home alone i stumbled on a youtube vid about a guy blowing clouds of vapour and after some more research i saw that the humble e-sig became a portable cloud making machine . I had to try
:)

So i killed the piggy bank and and ordered an eGo Twist from ebay, now i am just saving to get a tank, but being on a disability grant the budget is very low and saving might take a wile

Then the juice .. I have no idea where to start. No one is giving out samples so that a potential customer can try, get hooked and buy again and again :inlove:??

I thought of RY4 or cigar or something in that line, but the fruit flavors looks very nice. Also the coffee toffee caramel lol i want to try so many.

Again being on a grant does not allow testing and going to meets is kinda out for me, apart that i am in the middle of the freestate i am in a wheelchair, so yea kinda screwed lol

If someone can give me some advice, or know where i can get some samples please help me.

Thank you
Hi Kimbo
PM me your address,I've got an evod battery and tank,charger maybe around here somewhere,I'll make up some coils and put some juice in for you too!
Good luck with it.

this is soooooo AMAZING!!!! i bow to all you wonderful family members for jumping in to help, i :h: this place!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!! :rock:

damn....how awesome are all these peeps?! :rock:

If I had something to add I would... just started getting some proper gear together....

Welcome to the forum @kimbo hats off to you with you disability and that not slowing you down,

Ek is ook afrikaans geen probleem daarmee

Welcome to the forum @kimbo hats off to you with you disability and that not slowing you down,

Ek is ook afrikaans geen probleem daarmee

More @PuffingCrow Dankie. Ja, mens kan nie net in n hoek sit en huil nie, die lewe skuld jou niks en as jy nie iets doen nie gaan jy nerns kom nie. My filosofie, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Morning to all the awsome people from a chilly Freestate
Well thank to you i did not sleep last night, i have no idea how many times i read this thread and every time i get all chocked up

Man i am ready for this road now, with family like you who keep the road clear or show you a better way who can not say "Bring it on!"

Good morning @kimbo

Love your "filosofie"
Way to go!

Hang in there, we will make a plan for you

Morning @johan If this vape is successful for the ulcers i will be haunting you about e-pipes lol. With all the help i am getting with gear i will rather save up for an e-pipe (I love my pipe)

Morning @johan If this vape is successful for the ulcers i will be haunting you about e-pipes lol. With all the help i am getting with gear i will rather save up for an e-pipe (I love my pipe)

Goeie more! Ek het geen twyfel dat dit gaan werk nie.

I was lying in bed last night not falling asleep, planning a new coil build and wondering about this thread.... This is for sure the biggest PIF I've seen... just wondering if @TylerD knows that there is some serious PIFing going on here :D

I was lying in bed last night not falling asleep, planning a new coil build and wondering about this thread.... This is for sure the biggest PIF I've seen... just wondering if @TylerD knows that there is some serious PIFing going on here :D
I have been away from the forum for a few days. I haven't been following the thread, but went through it now. WOW guys!!! You make me want to cry! You guys are so amazing! @kimbo you came to exactly the right place! Sorry for only commenting on this thread now. Most welcome to this awesome place called home.
I hope the vaping works out! I'm sure it will! I'm busy with an e-pipe concept and you will be the first person to receive one! Just don't ask me when it will be finished. :-D
The Pif crew sent me info and before we could do anything, the piffing started!
Have a great stay and sorry for being late!

I have been away from the forum for a few days. I haven't been following the thread, but went through it now. WOW guys!!! You make me want to cry! You guys are so amazing! @kimbo you came to exactly the right place! Sorry for only commenting on this thread now. Most welcome to this awesome place called home.
I hope the vaping works out! I'm sure it will! I'm busy with an e-pipe concept and you will be the first person to receive one! Just don't ask me when it will be finished. :-D
The Pif crew sent me info and before we could do anything, the piffing started!
Have a great stay and sorry for being late!

Thank you @TylerD

Had a read at some posts and saw your pipe thread, cant wait to see what you do :) and thank you :inlove:

Yea i can tell you honestly i still dont have a proper response, other thank typing "Thank You" with a lump in my throat and tears in my eye's

lol I am like a kid the day before xmas, my donated gear (or most of it) should be here tommorow. I can't wait to step onto the vaper road :)

Back