So, what do you guys drive?

I had a few cosmetic mods applied to my Fiesta yesterday. Hope you guys like...
View attachment 40497 View attachment 40498 View attachment 40499
Came home yesterday after being out for maybe 30 minutes. See three guys in my driveway. 1 in the Volvo, 2 carrying TV's. For what seemed like an eternity, we just sat looking at each other. Then they sprang into action. Dropped the two tv's and got into their car and attempted to drive out of my driveway. For some stupid reason, I decided "no you're not". 5000revs, drop clutch, fly forward, bang! They jumped out and ran away. Neighbourhood watch caught two of them and gave them a good few reasons not to do this again. Then the police pitched up and took them away.
The car has earned some battle scars, fortunately you didn't, if they were armed it could have ended very differently. Well done on getting them caught though :rock:

The car has earned some battle scars, fortunately you didn't, if they were armed it could have ended very differently. Well done on getting them caught though :rock:

Oh believe me, in hindsight, I know I should have just reversed out and let them go. The possible consequences were not worth saving a few tvs. But at the time it made perfect sense.

They had apparently hit 2 other houses yesterday motning before they got to me. Maybe the next house they went to would have got violent. So maybe I saved someone from that fate. Who knows.

Oh believe me, in hindsight, I know I should have just reversed out and let them go. The possible consequences were not worth saving a few tvs. But at the time it made perfect sense.

They had apparently hit 2 other houses yesterday motning before they got to me. Maybe the next house they went to would have got violent. So maybe I saved someone from that fate. Who knows.
Dude, I would have done the same thing, if I get home and someone is where they're not supposed to be I'm not stopping. The action you took could very well have saved someone else a fair bit of drama. These bastards start out breaking into unoccupied places but will inevitably progress to more violent crimes and things are getting more desperate every day so they are taking bigger risks, again.... well done!

Ford focus ST170
The ST that started it all. Normal aspirated. Ford duratech engine, 2.0, and slighly nippy. The reason this is my second one, is the handling. Love it to bits. I would at some point in the future like to get my hands on a n evo 6 or 7. If i'm lucky, with a ralley tech engine and sequential gearbox by raleytech as well. And then i'm also dreaming about a pontiac firebird. 1978 model 400.
If there was a market for testicles, i would drive both those cars now (while speaking one octave higher)
I'm a thorough bread petrol head, with the curse of a mediocre salary.

Ford focus ST170
The ST that started it all. Normal aspirated. Ford duratech engine, 2.0, and slighly nippy. The reason this is my second one, is the handling. Love it to bits. I would at some point in the future like to get my hands on a n evo 6 or 7. If i'm lucky, with a ralley tech engine and sequential gearbox by raleytech as well. And then i'm also dreaming about a pontiac firebird. 1978 model 400.
If there was a market for testicles, i would drive both those cars now (while speaking one octave higher)
I'm a thorough bread petrol head, with the curse of a mediocre salary.

Im guessing one like this.
FAF248.modify.gif

Dunno if @CraftyZA forgot the pic, maybe thinking out loud or if its going to be another competion. :)

You are just a bit quick for me. Had to try and get my old photobucket password.
Parked infront of my folk's garage.
79a62e75590709c6ea4982069f132904.jpg

Next to one of my best friends. This is the one I ended up buying next, so technically both vehicles are mine :D
0a06fb0da82cb494d2a97d51b05413f2.jpg

Another one of my favorite shots...
b7baa44324535f4044fe91cf93fc5864.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@CraftyZA is that other one maybe Johan Pieterse's? I know he use to drive one and he's from Centurion. He also use to put up pics on other forums of twp ST170's....

Small world @Clouder !!
Yeah, Johan is one of my RL friends. Bought the second one from him. That photoshoot was done on ford klapperkop. Insanly awesome day.

@CraftyZA real small world! We use to be together on the cartoday.com forum. Found out one day after posting a story of a race I had in Newcastle one day (LOL) that my Mother In Law use to be his teacher at school and that the little girl that sometimes came with her to school and made faces to the learners in his class, is now my wife LOL. He's on my facebook too

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@NickT Dang man thats not good! But I know you'll get something even better! Be sure to show us what you got!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I have a sneaky feeling that tomorrow will be my last drive in my much loved Prado... just got an email from the Mercedes Dealer to say that my car just arrived. Now I'm not sure if they have to do anything to it or whether I can just go and fetch it... will know in the AM! Holding Thumbs!

I have a sneaky feeling that tomorrow will be my last drive in my much loved Prado... just got an email from the Mercedes Dealer to say that my car just arrived. Now I'm not sure if they have to do anything to it or whether I can just go and fetch it... will know in the AM! Holding Thumbs!

@Rob Fisher , they need to do that customisation in the centre console to perfectly hold Avril - so i think they will take another day or two

So excited for you! Wishing you well!

Pre delivery inspection will be on the cards, check fluids, pull off protective plastic wrap, wash and vac etc.
You should get notified once its ready for collection.
If they're really jacked up like Suzuki, then you will be fetched and taken to back to the dealership where the car is patiently waiting. :)

Black 2010 Mazda 3 Mk2 2.3T MPS.
Recently sold my old faithful 1989 Toyota Conquest 1600 RSI :(. Was sad times. Certain percentage went towards mods and juice :rock:

Took delivery today

4d179abdf63430cdf67ba019cfa7aee5.jpg

fb77f335683d7f9f4f469c50c2cee912.jpg

Back