So, what do you guys drive?

That Civic Type R pushes 228Kw and 400Nm........ mmmmm
Thats because they finally saw the light and turbo'd the thing. For me vtec was always all of the turbo lag and only 1k rpm range of power. At least now it will accelerate properly.

/me runs and hides from the honda fanboi's

Thats because they finally saw the light and turbo'd the thing. For me vtec was always all of the turbo lag and only 1k rpm range of power. At least now it will accelerate properly.

/me runs and hides from the honda fanboi's
Sorry gazza u be driving the wrong Hondas had power from 5000-8500rpm

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

903b5905df52ef2250c90468afb7600b.jpg

My baby

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457745584789.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457745584789.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 77
Current rides...

A '99 F150 XLT SB FS that I just finally turned over 50K miles on. I bought it from the first owner in early March '03 with only 30K on it after my '91 XLT SB SS and I were totaled in a head on collision with a clown that ran a stop sign. It's my so called daily driver, but for the last decade plus I have not driven daily, seldom even weekly.
1rides1.jpg

'73 Elvis Stingray I bought from a collector in July 2005 and had shipped back to it's beginnings (it was made into a show car right here in Vegas when it was brand new). I never drove it much, don't drive it at all anymore. It's only a 100 mile highway ride with a full tank of gas, so on the road you don't drive past very many gas stations without stopping. It was actually bought to go do our historic Route 66 from end to end (Santa Monica to Chicago). I wanted to relive the experience and then spend about a year on the road in it touring the US, Canada and Mexico. It didn't happen due to health issues that came up. So it's last glory was being selected as Miss August in the 2006 International CV3R Calendar (that used this picture of it taken near M.t Wilson/Red Rock Canyon near here). It's the newest of the Corvettes I've owned.
1rides2.jpg

Oh WOW @Spydro... next time I'm in Vegas I NEED to cruise past Planet HollyWood in it and see if we can snag Britney! :p

You probably didn't pick up on it when in town last year with your lady along, but! A couple of old silvered eagles like us could drag The Strip in a rusty old AMC Gremlin and meet all the non professional ladies wanted. Some of the best ladies here prefer to date/run with/live with old gents. We're from the era's that know how to treat real ladies... most of the young studs here don't. This car is a babe magnet, but most are way too young, some of them to even be my grand daughters.

Last edited:
You probably didn't pick up on it when in town last year with your lady along, but! A couple of old silvered eagles like us could drag The Strip in a rusty old AMC Gremlin and meet all the non professional ladies wanted. Some of the best ladies here prefer to date/run with/live with old gents. We're from the era's that know to treat real ladies... most of the young studs here don't. This car is a babe magnet, but most are way too young, some of them to even be my grand daughters.

Hehehe...Ain't this the truth! :D

thanks! They're OZ Superturismo in 18" to clear the R8 8pots with soup-plate discs
So the quesrion is whats under the hood. You don't put that much stopping power on a car without the go to match.....
The fact that its 8 piston calipers and not the usual 4 pot upgrade units makes me inquisitive.

So the quesrion is whats under the hood. You don't put that much stopping power on a car without the go to match.....
The fact that its 8 piston calipers and not the usual 4 pot upgrade units makes me inquisitive.
its the usual 2.7L twin-turbo v6. Just with changed turbos, changed intercoolers, changed fuel pump, changed injectors, changed MAF, gutted downpipes, Miltek exhaust......changed a bunch of stuff to bring it up RS4 spec++ (affectionately known as Stage3). Its my forever-car (AKA MONEY-PIT), the third S4 Ive had. Front brakes are shared between B7 RS4/Gallardo/VW Phaeton W12 and some other platforms with floating dics, rear brakes came off an S6.

power...dunno. Should be 450hp or thereabouts. Many cars have this spec and they put this out, give or take 20hp.

This is mine, daily/weekly/monthly/etc.

Tiger2.jpg

Tiger.jpg

I do also have a car, nothing fancy though, just a good ol' Corolla which is used solely when I need to perform my parental duties (because I can't fit two kids on the bike lol).

This is mine, daily/weekly/monthly/etc.

Tiger2.jpg

Tiger.jpg

I do also have a car, nothing fancy though, just a good ol' Corolla which is used solely when I need to perform my parental duties (because I can't fit two kids on the bike lol).
I take the bike anyway and leave the kids. So who's the Daddy now? Loool an old joke stolen from Jeremy Clarkson hehehe...

Back