So who is bringing in the Reuleaux DNA200 Mod?

Will give update from supplier this eve after I chat with him. The last I heard (Friday) all was on track.

Hugo

Well, I pulled the trigger anyway.......sigh. This will never stop. I hope this is my last mod.

Ok so my order is locked and loaded with the good @Sir Vape heheh must say most expensive pre order lady is not happy with me lol

pre-ordered :)

I think they're 2-3 weeks off at least?

If anybody wants 18650 batteries, you better buy them now before the Rolo Gang gets their mods lol. I see major battery shortages coming up to equip that beauty...

If anybody wants 18650 batteries, you better buy them now before the Rolo Gang gets their mods lol. I see major battery shortages coming up to equip that beauty...

No joke, I ordered 6 batteries with mine :p

Tell me about it lol. Batteries nearly out of stock. Ordering more now :rofl:

I've already ordered a bucket full of Zombie Smurfs in anticipation of maybe getting this mod :D

I have a date from our supplier, we should be able to get a week before Christmas... subject to Wismec keeping to their words

so for our pre order... we will run a Xmas special on this.
The Mod + 3 Samsung 25R battery (or equivalent) for R2700

Special T&Cs apply, check forum for detail

Last edited:
I have a date from our supplier, we should be able to get a week before Christmas... subject to Wismec keeping to their words

so for our pre order... we will run a Xmas special on this.
The Mod + 3 Samsung 25R battery (or equivalent) for R2700

Special T&Cs apply.
Wow!! Great deal!!!

Spoke to the guys last night. They said should be shipping out Friday / Monday. Getting back to me this eve or tomorrow eve to confirm. Will keep you posted guys.

Thanks Sir. I can't wait! :p

So reading gizmo's post on the Rolo's they're getting, I was just wondering what the ETA will be on ours please Sir :)

I had no idea there was a race lol

Back