Solar Storm by Epsilon

@Rob Fisher - this is your most stunning mod IMHO jelly-jelly

e35a515495d583d5911a7f30f66ff5b0.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I was so excited that @Ash got his Juma one he said just courier it to him on Monday because he was too busy but I was too excited so I jumped in the car and delivered it to him! Here is a shot of his new Juma SolarStom and my new one and his old one and some juice!
SolarStormDelivery 002.JPG SolarStormDelivery 003.JPG

They are all so awesome. I can't wait for mine to be come. (still a long time tho) I can def understand why you buying more than one.

@Rob Fisher did u manage to win the bid on Mikeys. Was a good deal.

They are all so awesome. I can't wait for mine to be come. (still a long time tho) I can def understand why you buying more than one.

@Rob Fisher did u manage to win the bid on Mikeys. Was a good deal.

Nope. But purple isn’t really my Colour. Plus I have two more on order.

Oh WOW! The List for next months SolarStorm opened at 16:00:00 and closed at 16:00:05 and was FULL! :eek:
SteamTuners 004.JPG

@Rob Fisher - how many of these beauties get made each month?
Gosh they are gorgeous

I tried to get on the list... Next batch that's available to buy in on is at the end of September, with 3-4 weeks estimated production time... These beauties are highly desired and sought after mods

Oh wow @Rob Fisher

That looks like one of those glowing crystal balls with mystical powers that you find very deep in a dark cavern, protected by fierce dragons !

Has someone been watching the hobbit lately?

No, not at all
Just used to play Dungeons amd Dragons many years ago and when I saw that blue orb I thought of that!

No, not at all
Just used to play Dungeons amd Dragons many years ago and when I saw that blue orb I thought of that!
I would never have guessed this! I bet you would make an awesome DM!

SolartStorm #3 is in production... another week or so and it will be flying from Malaysia to South Africa! Boom!
SS3-2.jpg SS3-3.jpg

Looks lovely @Rob Fisher
That Solar Storm is one heck of a mod - I enjoyed holding it over the VapeCon weekend
Amazing how small it is - and how comfortable it is in the hand!

Solar Storm #3 should be leaving Malaysia on Tuesday! OMG the block transformed into one beautiful mod! :h:
SS3Final-1.jpg SS3Final-2.jpg SS3Final-3.jpg SS3Final-4.jpg SS3Final-5.jpg

Back