[sold] King's Crest: Duchess

Ghostza

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Got a 30ml bottle of Duchess 3mg that does not tickle my fancy, around 1ml out.

Want to sell for R200 or trade for something else in the 3-6mg range

Around the Pretoria area will be great, can ship at buyers expense using Amarex.

c3f52bb84a9be3539e922d4d72815524.jpg

Last edited:
Description of juice?

Its difficult to say :) But it is a bit to sweet for me.

Here is the website description

"This wonderfully complex E-Liquid will blow your mind! It features a strong Tres Leches flavour with undertones of Sweet Creams and Custard."

yip, stay in Pretoria North, work in Centurion

Sent from my Note 4

just my 2c, this juice might not be for every1, but for me its absolutely amazing! two bottles down and in the process of getting my 3rd. im no guru when it comes to identifying flavours but to me this juice is a dense vanilla custard cake and i seem to be getting hints of spice. an indulgent adv. glws bro.

I also love this juice, just awesomess, fresh cake in a bottle. To me it tastes like the woolworths Madeira Bar Cake, but sweeter and creamier with some sweeter spices. A nice high VG juice thats very rich and creamy.
Its so good that you lick your lips, play with your mod and then realize that, there isnt a plate in sight ;)

I also love this juice, just awesomess, fresh cake in a bottle. To me it tastes like the woolworths Madeira Bar Cake, but sweeter and creamier with some sweeter spices. A nice high VG juice thats very rich and creamy.
Its so good that you lick your lips, play with your mod and then realize that, there isnt a plate in sight ;)
it has a nice taste but a bit to creamy for me

Sent from my Note 4

Back