Song Of The Day

What band has sold the most concert tickets of all time?
There’s only one band who’ve consistently pulled off world tours for over half a century. Their ticket records and attendance figures throughout their career are legendary.

Other bands and solo stars have had world tour records—but for total tix sold, longevity and concert tix grosses combined—no one has ever come close to rivaling the concert figures of the act who claim the title of “Greatest Rock ’n’ Roll Band in the World.”
The Rolling Stones

Another sad event over the weekend.

Genesis had their farewell concert in London on Saturday.

Sorry for the cam videos.

Tonight, sitting here listening to one of the greatest operas ever written, The Wall by Pink Floyd, I realise that we as a generation actually are to blame for the crap the millennials are imposing on us. "we don't need no education..." Ja effing right! That is why some have forgotten the proper use of the word "of" completely and seem to be obliviously unaware that the word "have" actually exists. Guys, I think we may have won the war but in terms of the actual battle, effed up big time....

Look I love all mankind but I have become the person those old timers wanted me to be and actually now understand and support their reasoning. How do we fix this generation that confuses music and noise? Can we? The generation that seems to think everyone has the right to be proud of the fact they are bloody illiterate and tone deaf?

Oh my God, what have we done....

Regards

Tonight, sitting here listening to one of the greatest operas ever written, The Wall by Pink Floyd, I realise that we as a generation actually are to blame for the crap the millennials are imposing on us. "we don't need no education..." Ja effing right! That is why some have forgotten the proper use of the word "of" completely and seem to be obliviously unaware that the word "have" actually exists. Guys, I think we may have won the war but in terms of the actual battle, effed up big time....

Look I love all mankind but I have become the person those old timers wanted me to be and actually now understand and support their reasoning. How do we fix this generation that confuses music and noise? Can we? The generation that seems to think everyone has the right to be proud of the fact they are bloody illiterate and tone deaf?

Oh my God, what have we done....

Regards
We're ALL to blame in a sense ... Here's an interesting article on the subject ...

When you want to buy 3 guitars and a harp but the wife says you can only buy one.

Last edited:
I love the original, but this duet is amazing!

Back