Song Of The Day

CraftyZA

Golden Greek Supreme
VIP
LV

Awards
Every one free to post.
What is today's song that stirs you on the inside.

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart (Live Letterman 2006)

Forgot how awesome this is. Well deserving of the title of song of the day

Some jefferson airplane!!

Some George Harrison (the ex Beatle) - pisces fish.
This has got to be one of my old time favorites! Can never get tired of this tune!

Keeping it on the Vedder theme... Eddie, with otis redding on stage. Dock of the bay.
Check out this video on YouTube:

I have not. Will go sample some of it on itunes.
Something else you can try.
Lissie, a girl from some small town in the US got on my radar a while ago.
This is her cover of Fleetwood Mac's Go your own way.

I'm a huge fan of fleedwood, but this song is damn good!!!!

Fleetwood is awesome!
Very good cover! Will listen to some of her other stuff as well. Always nice to get new music.

Just a great piece of musical brilliance!
Cowboy junkies - a good heart
Tip listen this with the best headphones you have. Over ears are preferred. Switch off the lights as well and enjoy!

Very cool music. I realy love this thread. Learning cool new music. Thanks Crafty.

Here is one from me.
Jeff Healey was a blind blues musician. Learned to play guitar on his fathers lap steel, then went over to play guitar in a lapsteel style. And again, listen to that valves talking!

If you liked that cowboy junkies - have a listen to Cicada as well. However, I cannot find it on youtube.
That song works a bit different though. You want large speakers for that in an open room and not headphones.
I kid you not, if you close your eyes on Cicada you can see the resin vibrate off the cello strings. goose bumps material indeed!

I started to listen to that song you just posted, but since i left my earphones at home I will have to give it another listen at home. Sounds like it is up my alley. Thanks!

And today a Local flava treat.
Awesome guy Gerald Clark! Afrikaans oukie from Stellenbosch. Best blues muso in SA in my opinion.
If you ever get an opportunity to see him live, DO IT!

SA has some great tallent.
Just hang out on Tuks FM, and every once in a while you will hear it. Thank for sharing this!!

I must admit, Tulks plays very good music, but the DJ's at Tuks irritate the living crap out of me.
They do. Especially now. All the good ones left, and now work for Radio Pretoria or 5fm, or left radio all together.
:-(

Well worth a watch
Eddie vedder & the doors
Check out this video on YouTube:

Back