Song Of The Day

My favorite chill music. The next level of classic guitar. Rodrigo Y Gabriella
Get the live in japan album, and 11:11

Speaking of guitar music...
Joe satriani needs to be mentioned
This is crystal planet.

Yea, Joe Satriani must be mentioned. What an awesome guitarist. On your profile pic and the preview of the clip you look like brothers. :D

Ooooh, now this thread is heading straight in my direction!!
Have you ever seen the movie Crossroads? The one with that dude of karate kid. Ralph somebody.
Steve Vai & Stevie ray does the final scene. Although Ray is in the background. It is not really Ralph that plays like this.

If you have not seen this movie but want to, do not watch this vid. It gives a bit of the story away. Although, not much of a story, it is actually all about the blues.

*edit*
Ok, now it seems the facts are different to what I've read before. Rye Cooder & Steve Vai

I've seen the movie, and I know karate kid can't really play guitar, :D, but there were very cool music in the movie!
I have this LP as well.

index.jpg

Oh wow!!!!!!
I think I need to contact my "dealer" and get him to source it for me on vinyl.

Some good times we've had on this song!
Led zeppelin - battle for evermore.

One of her latest album
PJ Harvey- The Words That Maketh Murder

2 for 1 special...
The song was original by NIN. Hurt
via

Then Johnny cash covered it. (Rip)
The Johnny Cash version carries the emotion this song deserves. Much better than Trent managed.
In my opinion, Trent has fantastic skill with screaming songs. This was not bad, but jc did it better.

2 for 1 special...
The song was original by NIN. Hurt
via

Then Johnny cash covered it. (Rip)
The Johnny Cash version carries the emotion this song deserves. Much better than Trent managed.
In my opinion, Trent has fantastic skill with screaming songs. This was not bad, but jc did it better.

BEST EVER!!!!! Was actually thinking of posting these earlier!!!!

Excellent choice!
Johnny Cash gave a lot of emotion to those songs on his "American recording" albums.
I will add one as well. This is my favorite!

(Not official video)

Pitty, wanted to play those songs in traffic, but tells me it is restricted from playback in 3rd party sites. Something to to with umg content. Will do it at the office.

here my 2 cents....i rate it as the top drumming battle, i can watch it over and over without getting tired of it :)

Yes, I like some of George Michael's music...
But... I like Limp Bizkit more!
Without Further adieu...

Barney Simon's Rule apply with this one. If it's too loud, you're too old.

Time to revive this thread.
one of my favorite Beatles/George Harrison songs:
Performed by: Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others

Last edited:
Just built some evod heads listening to the Foos

Back