Sony Vtc5 Batteries

if theres more interest in these bats im sure we could do a group buy ?

What am I missing here, what is the difference between the Sony and this Samsung? and isn't this Panasonic a better buy than the other 2?

Mt Baker Vapor also ships batteries to S.A . Ordered 4X VTC5 on special a while ago , shipping came to $ 14.00

How do you like the batteries @iPWN ?

On my roller with a kayfun @ .8 ohms , the VT5 reads at around 4 volts after a full day vaping. So yeah amazing.

On my roller with a kayfun @ .8 ohms , the VT5 reads at around 4 volts after a full day vaping. So yeah amazing.

Wow, thats incredible - after how many mls of juice?

Wow, thats good staying power for a battery @iPWN
Thanks for sharing

ok so basically a whole bunch of technical mumbojumbo, long story short the sony is safer for subohming on mech mods?

Bascially NCR/ICR batteries explode violently in the event of a thermal runaway, which basically is mumbojumbo for shorting a battery by a dead short, or by draining more amps than it can safely put out. This turns your Mod into a pipe bomb.

IMR chemistry batteries are safer because they 'simply' vent gas when they experience thermal runaway. There is no explosion, although you wouldn't really want to be around a venting battery either.

It is for this reason that all well designed mods have venting holes somewhere in their design, so that if the battery gets to thermal runaway there is somewhere for the gas to escape.

Check this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/important-mechanical-mod-safety.792/

You do not want to be subohming unless you are familiar and comfortable with all the things discussed in that thread!

mtbaker out of stock. :-( i have to get something else for or get a store credit for $22.

Back