Molicel SA Introduction

Electron

Noob Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey guys, i'm relatively new here and would like to introduce myself. I am the founder of Ionix and and authorised importer of Molicel high discharge lithium Ion batteries.
I'm a huge enthusiast of electric mobility and all the associated technologies driving the industry. At the heart of the this revolution lies the lithium ion battery.
Seeing the need for a reliable source of top quality original cells, I partnered up with the official international Molicel distributor to make these cells accessible to the South African market.
Their high continuous discharge ratings make Molicel power cells ideal for use personal vape devices. Currently I offer two variants:

Molicel INR 18650-P26A - 2600mAh 35A Continuous discharge rate
Molicel INR 21700-P42A - 4200mAh 45A Continuos discharge rate

For more information and to make a purchase you can visit my website www.ionix.co.za/batteries/

If you have any queries or need any further information, I am happy to engage below.

Welcome to the forum as a supporting vendor @Electron

Wishing you well here!

These are really great batteries I love using the P26A in my 18650 mech squonk mod really packs a punch and for a longer period of time.

Great batteries.
Welcome to the forum and making these available to the public at great prices. :)
Just placed a order.
Hey KZOR, thanks so much for the order. Will despatch shortly.

I might grab a couple next month.

Back