Sourcemore issues

Synthetic

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Not fully sure if this is the right spot to post.

A few of us at work, ordered from Sourcemore on the 30th November. We experienced a day delay when we emailed Sourcemore, asking when the order will be shipped. Their response was that shipping will happen on the 3rd Dec. Then their were issues with DHL not liking our postal code, we kept on it and responded to DHL instantly, with the new postal code, this was monday (7th Dec). Sourcemore told us that it would be shipped either the 7th or the 8th.

We still havent received a tracking number from DHL, still have not gotten any response from Sourcemore. We're on the verge of running a chargeback (basically a forced refund) on the transaction, because we're just not getting any feedback or answers from Sourcemore.

So the guy who did the actual order received a call from some US company, asking him for some of his personal details. They had the card number that he used at Sourcemore, the guy doesnt use this card online at all. Which is deeply deeply fishy.

Has anyone else ordered from Sourcemore? How was your experience? Did you get your order? What shipping option did you choose?

UPDATE

Sourcemore finally shipped after us complaining about a chargeback. Whole experience with them has left a sour taste in my mouth. Anyone recommend any other international shops?

Now just waiting for the goods.

UPDATE

Sourcemore finally shipped after us complaining about a chargeback. Whole experience with them has left a sour taste in my mouth. Anyone recommend any other international shops?

Now just waiting for the goods.
www.fasttech.com has yet to disappoint anyone I know of. They ship as promised (check if in stock or when expected under item) and free. You do wait a long time though, more because of the ineptitude at the SAPO side. If you are prepared to wait Fasttech is a winner.

Back