Spam/Scam!!!

You know what the problem is here... he/she/it approached us as a woman. If she had said something like:

"Hey there, I am a DNA300 mod with a 10000mAh battery who wants to get to know you better"

We would have all fell for it.

The use of language gives it away immediately. I ignore all such emails and/or phone messages. I get them all the time as well.

Sorry lads, but it was not an age thing. You had to be online on a browser to qualify for this one. I think it worked sort of like a 'group buy' effort, just in reverse, as the supplier was trying to sell us all a single mod to share.

For those poor soles that feel 'left out', you can likely still contact the lovely Lora using the email addy in the OP to request your unique photograph.
I would strongly suggest that you use a mate's email account, or any throw-away address you can register, as you may also get a large influx of ads for medication to change certain dimensions, proportions or direction of specific body parts.
Oh, and you can keep all the monies from the lotteries you suddenly start winning to yourself. Do not share them with us ;)

Maybe Miss Lora is lonely and in need of some friends

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Maybe Miss Lora is lonely and in need of some friends

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Yes, most definitely... but one friend in particular; Mr. Mandela, on a blueish rectangular paper...

Maybe a pet too, like a Cheetah on a brownish rectangular paper

lol this is too funny. So sad this didn't happen to me, I would of had fun with it :) - then make a youtube vid of the fun I had :)

Is there anyway to report users thats taking chances?
If you spot a post that shouldn't be there or sounds dodgy then hit the "Report" button at the bottom of the post in question. If it's something more specific or serious then please PM one of the admins or moderators with all relevant information and links if possible.

I got a different type of message 2 weeks ago from an "International Vendor" asking me if I would be willing to post messages on his behalf. I said no. Then I notified @Silver . I'm not interested to sh!t in my own salad.

There is no associated account - so either this person created, spammed a whole bunch of members and then deleted, or got deleted by a mod
I too have gotten this spam. I also have been getting emails from a South African telling me I am to receive a large sum of money (over a million) that has been deposited in an account.All very official looking with lawyer's names ect. I trash this of course but wonder if anyone else has gotten this?

I too have gotten this spam. I also have been getting emails from a South African telling me I am to receive a large sum of money (over a million) that has been deposited in an account.All very official looking with lawyer's names ect. I trash this of course but wonder if anyone else has gotten this?

http://www.419eater.com is your friend. A great inspiration for getting a anonymous email and a healthy way to be t a bit of creativity

Back