Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hussar number 3 got @The Coil Company special build! Flavour for days! Thank you @RiaanRed! I can't wait to try my special coils for the Hadaly and to put another one of these special coils in the Skyline! Special builds for my Skyline and Hussars are Nano Aliens and Nano Fused Clapons!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1:

TheCoilCo1.jpg TheCoilCo3.jpg TheCoilCo2.jpg TheCoilCo4.jpg TheCoilCo5.jpg

I love the "in case of fire" packaging! Really top class!

What resistance do the nano aliens come out at @Rob Fisher ? I'm battling to find a fancy dual coil setup that can keep me above 0.3ohms.

Nice to have special builds that work for your XXX bru. :)

To me special builds are for both the joose and the atty it's ran in. So with many different DIY's and many different atty's that I run them in I have to have many different special builds. Almost need a sexitary to keep track of all of them (Hello, Madison, can you come over?:D) but get by with a doc file I keep updated that is always on my 'puter for instant reference.

I love the "in case of fire" packaging! Really top class!

What resistance do the nano aliens come out at @Rob Fisher ? I'm battling to find a fancy dual coil setup that can keep me above 0.3ohms.

These come out at 0.56Ω and 0.55Ω exactly what I asked for.

I have been very sceptical with all these exotic coils and have never found them to be better than a normal 24g Ni80 coil and in a lot of cases worse. @RiaanRed was so kind and sent me some special builds for my beloved Hussar's and Skyline. They are Nano Claptons. I got a new Hussar today and thought let me try them at least because @RiaanRed went to so much trouble... I could always pull them out and put in a normal Ni80 build afterwards...

Well boom diggity boom! The Hussar was so awesome that I grabbed the Skyline and ripped out the coil, washed the tank and grabbed another Nano Clapton... So the Skyline is now also rocking and rolling a The Coil Company Coil!

If you are sceptical with exotic coils in the past... talk to Riaan!
NanoClapton1.jpg NanoClapton2.jpg

I have been very sceptical with all these exotic coils and have never found them to be better than a normal 24g Ni80 coil and in a lot of cases worse. @RiaanRed was so kind and sent me some special builds for my beloved Hussar's and Skyline. They are Nano Claptons. I got a new Hussar today and thought let me try them at least because @RiaanRed went to so much trouble... I could always pull them out and put in a normal Ni80 build afterwards...

Well boom diggity boom! The Hussar was so awesome that I grabbed the Skyline and ripped out the coil, washed the tank and grabbed another Nano Clapton... So the Skyline is now also rocking and rolling a The Coil Company Coil!

View attachment 83633 View attachment 83634
That is nice and high! I might have to re-think the way I look at these coils after-all.

View attachment 83633 View attachment 83634
Thank You for the kind words Uncle!

I am very glad you like them.

Exotic coils are excellent if done correctly with the right wire. Those shots and reels you get from the Chinese manufacturers are horrible.
I've only been using DNA coils in my SM25, Merlin Mini, Hadaly and Goon. The alien clapton in my SM25 has lasted me 4 months!! No change in resistance or drop in flavour.

That looks awesome @Rob Fisher !!
Glad its working nicely for you

These nano exotics seem like the way to go. Am keen to try it when I get a chance.

Stunning coils @RiaanRed !
Packaging looks super

@Rob Fisher - what's the difference in flavour and vape you picking up with these new coils?
And what power are you firing them at? Still around 25-30W? Or are you finding they need a bit more oomph?
And hows the ramp up time compared to the normal coils you know?

These nano exotics seem like the way to go. Am keen to try it when I get a chance.

Packaging looks super

@Rob Fisher - what's the difference in flavour and vape you picking up with these new coils?
And what power are you firing them at? Still around 25-30W? Or are you finding they need a bit more oomph?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packaging looks super

@Silver I'm getting more Litchi from my XXX with them and I'm firing them at exactly the same wattage (26 watts) as previously because I asked @RiaanRed to aim around the half an ohm mark and they have all come out at the same as my normal coils I make (0.56Ω) but with more surface area.

That 4 wrap coil in the third picture of your initial post. What kind of coil is that? Look fat and wide. Nice stuff Rob.

Those are all slightly different but all made for my Hadaly RDA... and they are Framed Staples.

Last edited:
Back