Spring Critters and Creatures

And we are still fighting the tons of Bees visiting the Jacuzzi. Marbles in a dish with sugar water seem to be the best option so far!
Bees.jpg

Snakes and scorpions are still ok but my fear is spiders hate those little buggers.
I have a large collection of photos of rainspiders and black widows. (Ill look for them sometime.)

Just the other day a rainspider crawled out from under my desk!

I have a large collection of photos of rainspiders and black widows. (Ill look for them sometime.)

Just the other day a rainspider crawled out from under my desk!
I will sh#t myself truly im like a little girl when it comes to spiders. If i walk thru a spiders web oh man strip time its like my hands and arms are not part of me anymore and they do their own thing. Neighbours would be like this guy lost his marbles. Hate them with a passion.

Always a great day when you are in your bedroom barefoot and this gut comes strolling out from under the bed looking to make friends. D4400BDC-8BA2-443D-95A0-A300D51BBD1A.jpeg

Oh my word
This thread makes me cringe
I think I will leave you gents to the spiders, snakes and scorpions while I go find a spot to relax

@Christos your comment about shaking your shoes before you put them on has gotten me worried now
I can’t unread that, lol

Oh my word
This thread makes me cringe
I think I will leave you gents to the spiders, snakes and scorpions while I go find a spot to relax

@Christos your comment about shaking your shoes before you put them on has gotten me worried now
I can’t unread that, lol
Good habit to form IMHO :D

not sure what this spider is but it is as flat as hell, seriously

20201026_093055.jpg

Had a slithery visitor this morning. Quite aggressive and bigger than the normal size we normally get. Safely released into the gorge. Beautiful specimen!
Snake 1.jpg Snake 2.jpg

Back