Spykers Vaping Blog

Spyker

Serial Vapist
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I always thought these e-ciggies was a waste of time and will never help me get rid of my craving for my Marlboro's. Well on voting day I stopped by a friends house and found him sporting a Twisp instead of his normal Camel Filters. I must say, I was quite surprised as he was a 3 pack a day man. Well, to cut a long story short after a couple of puffs a long discussion he had me convinced.
I went in search of my own Twisp. Found the Twisp kiosk in Northgate and after parting with R1 000 (ouch!) I was the proud new owner of a pair of Twisps! The guy at the shop assembled and filled it up for me and showed me how the battery works. Right!
My Twisp journey started off with wet shorts...o_O Because I like to fiddle with things, I had to unscrew the wrong end of the Twisp while driving and promptly dumped all the juice on myself. :banghead:
Did I mention we were on our way to the in-laws for lunch? Anyway, I thought my new Twisp was the best thing in the world. I wasn't particularly fond of the juice that comes with it but I thought it might improve as time goes by. It did NOT!

The next day at work I was still stinky free and decide to scour the internet to see if there was another juice I could try. Wow! What an eye opener! I could not believe the amount of different vape gadgets and juice available! I then discovered this forum and learned that my new Twisp was the end-all of vape gear as I was lead to believe. :-(
I discovered this forum and spent some time reading the newby section ( while learing what a mod, drip tip and a tank is:)) and quickly made a decision that I need new vape gear. Being the impulsive type of buyer I placed an order with E-Ciggies for a MVP Mod kit and a Nautilus tank. Not knowing what juice to get and my order window closing with the weekend looming, I blindly picked some flavours that I thought I might like. Order was placed and I was looking forward to my new gear. The package was delivered on Friday at my house and I could not wait to get home. Ripped it open when I got home and promptly willed up the iClear30 with some watermelon. Wow wow wow! This is amazing! I could not believe the difference! I quickly drained it vaping happily away. I then took the Nautilus out of the box and filled that with some Strawberry Mint mix. I was in heaven! I could not put it down! I started playing with the voltage/watts on the MVP and found a nice balance. The Twisp was hurting my throat but I had none of that with the MVP.

I'm in love! :h::h::h:

In the meantime I've ordered some juices and 2 x PT2 to be able to swop between flavours from VM and VK.

I'm currently sampling some watermelon that I added a few drops of mint and it is great! I have not touched the Twisp since I got the MVP.

I'm so looking forward to the rest of my vaping journey! :rock::rock::rock:????

Last edited:
Welcome to the family @Spyker! Many people start off on Twisp, but having tried it myself recently I now know why so many switch so quickly. Glad you found yourself a good setup, but be warned, the search for true vaping Nirvana never ends

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Die Kriek!

If only my wife won't give so much lip about vaping inside the house!

She's just not used to the idea of it yet. Been vaping for almost a month now and most of my family still see it as smoking, but eventually they'll come around

@Spyker

Welcome Happy Vaping

Been at it myself for week and half now

Don't worry the wife will come around, my girlfriend reckons my mouth taste so much better now, she feels like kissing me more. OH YEAH someone scoured some brownie points.

Puffing cloud make big vapy vapy then big kissy kissy

PS been on the Nautilus also the weekend LOVE it

Enjoy man !!!!!!

Glad you chose the red pill. Now let's show you just how far this rabbit hole goes.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Welcome spyker

When you order some new juices get vanilla or coconut. Gives off a very strong scent in the house. The fiance lets me vape in bed

Congrats on your vaping @Spyker

Wow, if I understand you correctly, you were on Twisp for only a day or two before getting the MVP/Nautilus?
Did you only try the one Twisp juice?

Talk about a fast upgrade!

Well done. The MVP is a great battery and the Nautilus is a super tank. Enjoy!!!

Welcome @Spyker ... And congrats! Your lungs, throat and tastebuds(apart from others) are gonna love you for this. And your wife will probably kiss you more often now that you don't stink:--P

Nice choice there MVP with nautilus!

Keep a twisp set as a backup in case something happens to your MVP, although their failure rate is extremely low.

What I do is loan my spare out to friends that I'm busy converting. Managed to convert all of them that way so far. Most people are a bit apprehensive to fork out a lot of cash without knowing if it's gonna work.

Hope your credit card is ready to buckle for the next few months... this is seriously addictive but oh so fun;)

welcome to the vaping world @Spyker

that was a real fast upgrade! and possibly the best one ive seen thus far. the setup you have now (mvp + nautilus) is an awesome one

glad you enjoying it

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Welcome to the family @Spyker! Many people start off on Twisp, but having tried it myself recently I now know why so many switch so quickly. Glad you found yourself a good setup, but be warned, the search for true vaping Nirvana never ends

i think the main reason most people start with Twisp is because they are well advertised and visible in all shopping malls, so automatically when a smoker wants to convert to vaping, Twisp is generally the first name that pops in their mind.

little do they know that Twisp is only the beginning :) or stumbling blocks as one may put it (even i started with a twisp)

Welcome and Well Done Spyker!
Similar to my experience Twisp on a Monday upgraded on the Wednesday :wasntme: and haven't stopped
vape shopping for the last 6 weeks :h: More juice another tank another mod another coil- its soooo addictive :inlove:
you just want to keep trying new stuff! Enjoy :clap:

Thanks guys!

I'm trying to show the wife how much healthier this is than smoking. I'm slowly turning her around!

Now to buy some more vape gadgets!!!

Oe eh eh. The last words before the kredit card gets limited

Yesterday was mixing day! I made my own concoction based on my limited number of juices available and ended up with a strawberry/watermelon/mint flavour. Easy on the throat, nice taste and just the right hit!

Yesterday was mixing day! I made my own concoction based on my limited number of juices available and ended up with a strawberry/watermelon/mint flavour. Easy on the throat, nice taste and just the right hit!
If you have a tobacco flavour, try that with strawberry. My absolute favourite mix so far

well done @Spyker, it's great to see you doing so well! Glad you upgraded to the MVP, it's an absolutely awesome battery, i :h: my MVP, best money ever spent! Enjoy your vaping journey :rock:

I must be going insane...

I caught myself last night reading up everything I can on RBA's and building coils.
I must've blacked out because I saw an email this morning in my inbox confirming my REO Grand order? I've also ordered 2 x Russian 91%?

WTF? :swear::-D:-D????

You don't fool around much @Spyker - I like your style; first jump and then learn to swim.

I caught myself last night reading up everything I can on RBA's and building coils.
I must've blacked out because I saw an email this morning in my inbox confirming my REO Grand order? I've also ordered 2 x Russian 91%?

Wow, awesome - keep us updated.

Nice! Original Russians?

Back