Spykers Vaping Blog

What mod you gonna put them on? They a bit top heavy for the MVP

I have a REO inbound as well to drive the Russian.

Why not get a tubular mech mod.

I'm loving my panzer and it looks sick as tits :)
20140503_165206_zpssdyfhov6.jpg

here is my Kayfun on a MVP, it ever so slightly too big... but i'll be running it like this until.... SIGELEI 20W

10177980_10152465412637533_5298992026843259140_n.jpg

No Spyker you don't use a Reo to drive the Russian, that's wasting the Reo's best functionality.
I know.. but it will have to do for now until my Sigelei 20W mod arrives. Either way, I should be covered!

I did. I got my shopping list from that thread! :)
Ah, then you are well set for a journey to remember! Can't wait to see your Reo (and other) goodies. Hang in there with the waiting, it is pure agony.

I must be going insane...

I caught myself last night reading up everything I can on RBA's and building coils.
I must've blacked out because I saw an email this morning in my inbox confirming my REO Grand order? I've also ordered 2 x Russian 91%?

WTF? :swear::-D:-D????
7 days from first vape to REOville. Is this a new record @Matthee?

One day when I'm big.. gonna get me a Reo.
14.gif

wow @Spyker well done on your new record dude!!! that's super fast!!!! :rock: i'm still too nervous to even think about the more involved side of vaping hahaha

Received my 2 x PT2 today from VM, along with a fine selection of juices. Been stealth vaping at my desk the whole day!

The bug has bitten me HARD!

What can I use to put all my vaping gear in? The wife is complaining because I'm taking over the dining room table!

What can I use to put all my vaping gear in? The wife is complaining because I'm taking over the dining room table!

Don't worry mate, was the same thing at my house.

What about having a glass cabinet made for all your vaping goodies, just be careful with lighting though as heat can cause damage to both gear and juice

congrats spyker, whilst some vapers are running with the bulls you've already lapped them and chasing the bulls :)

Wow, @Spyker
Congrats on your vaping purchases.
At least we can all fully understand you.
Non vapers have a hard time understanding.
May you find your vaping mojo!

Thanks guys!

This morning my wife handed me a shoebox and said I should use it to store all my vaping gear in!
Fine, i will use it for now but once the REOs and the Russians arrive I'm cleaning out one of her display cabinets!,

:devil:>:)

why don't you try one of @Zeki Hilmi 's vape stands? they look amazing!!! when bonus time comes, i'm spoiling myself to one :clap:

I must be going insane...

I caught myself last night reading up everything I can on RBA's and building coils.
I must've blacked out because I saw an email this morning in my inbox confirming my REO Grand order? I've also ordered 2 x Russian 91%?

WTF? :swear::-D:-D

NE47wYTgdysO7c_1_1.jpg

Lately I find myself walking around with a mod in my hand, even at the office.
I spend a lot more time vaping then I did smoking.

Oh yeah, Peach2Rooibos from VM is awesome!

Back