Squonk kit for dotmod petri RDA V2

Chronix

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

Does anyone know where to get the BF kit for the petri or if it even exists? I want this RDA, but not sure if I'll get it if I can't use it on my squonker

Hi All,

Does anyone know where to get the BF kit for the petri or if it even exists? I want this RDA, but not sure if I'll get it if I can't use it on my squonker

It doesn't exist... I had to have a custom pin made in the USA for mine!

Hi All,

I also wanted a BF Petri v2 but there are no "BF kits for it off the shelf. As @Rob Fisher mentioned it has to be custom made. Check with @Justin Pattrick . I know he's worked his magic bottom feeding some of our forumites prized attys. PM him or start a thread in the vendors forum as he won't be able to respond here. I have not gone that route yet as I'm too lazy and patient enough to wait for one to go on sale in the classifieds.

Well guys if you gonna order why don't we do a group buy as I would also really like to get this? I'm sure it will help a lot with the shipping expenses

Did not see this thread.. Did you guys come right with it? I fitted the Alliancetech bf kit a while back and it's been a wonder on the regulated mods, the taller V2 sits great on the Halcyon. It's not a simple screw replacement though, followed a german video and took the deck apart but wasn't difficult. I had an extra one which I can't seem to find but if I do an order and come across it if any of you guys are keen let me know, won't be a group buy but I can throw in a couple with my order. The Alliancetech ones are a bit more exp than cheaper brands, I rem a chinese site had a Goon bf pin for 99c and the AT one was about $12, the Petri prob about 20 but doesn't make sense putting a 99c pin on an authentic Goon anyway..

Did not see this thread.. Did you guys come right with it? I fitted the Alliancetech bf kit a while back and it's been a wonder on the regulated mods, the taller V2 sits great on the Halcyon. It's not a simple screw replacement though, followed a german video and took the deck apart but wasn't difficult. I had an extra one which I can't seem to find but if I do an order and come across it if any of you guys are keen let me know, won't be a group buy but I can throw in a couple with my order. The Alliancetech ones are a bit more exp than cheaper brands, I rem a chinese site had a Goon bf pin for 99c and the AT one was about $12, the Petri prob about 20 but doesn't make sense putting a 99c pin on an authentic Goon anyway..

Please add me for an AT!

Cool guys will check for it when I shop online again.. found the one in the meantime..price i paid is 17.50euros, will tell u exactly how much it cost me when I find the slip..international shipping was covered by my order, local collection can be arranged by you please..

IMG_4606.JPG

Cool guys will check for it when I shop online again.. found the one in the meantime..price i paid is 17.50euros, will tell u exactly how much it cost me when I find the slip..international shipping was covered by my order, local collection can be arranged by you please..

View attachment 86262
Are u looking to sell @M5000 ?

That's the spare one I've got, if it puts you on the road i'll sell it and get myself another one with the next order.

Does anyome have a squonk kit they willing to sell?
I sold my squonk kit cause i didnt have a petri at the time and now that i have a petri i dont have a dam squonk kit :sweating:

Hi brother, I know it got delivered cause security phoned me from home, but now i have to wait till i get home to see it and play with it :(

Oki... Enjoy. It's practically brand new. Only had one build in it and used it for a day.

Back