Squonking returns - in vogue - but rare spare bottles

IMG_5122.JPG

Gave the Maze a little run on my late bedtime vape. It's not too bad — really. I must be fair. 22mm RDA's indeed have their place in the land of BF. The black Maze 22 (V1.1 as in mine) is not utter crap. It's OK. It works....

This BF 22 is true starter kit stuff, but it does the job well. Flavor is there, airflow is a tad restrictive but nice and quiet, not loud and crackly, rather muted. Great for mouth to lungers! With my duel 3mm, 24 Ga KA in, I am pleased. A bit of a hot barrel going on, but generally a pleasant vape in the dead of night, amidst a beautiful, peaceful evening.

I (we) have been spoiled for choice with the huge renewed emphasis and array of 24mm BF RDA's out there. Not to mention some excellent 22mm BF's, which I have yet to dip into, except for the trusty "Wasp", which is Ok, too. Exciting times ahead!

So, I have not put the Inbox down yet. Absolutely loving it! And all things — "Squank". Oh -- Tonight I saw a crack in my red wooden RAM. So that is aside, resting for some home repairs on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gosh, if there is anything called "Vapers' bad luck", I have it.

My Vandy Vape Pulse 24mm that I rave so much about, when placed on the Inbox, I sometimes get a reading: "Ohms too low". The Mod is only set on Power mode, (VW mode) the build is correct @ 0.23. The Pulse works perfectly on all other VW Mods, except my new Inbox.

All other BF RDA's work perfectly when screwed onto the Inbox.

It seems that just when my faith in electronic VW mods is increased, it is destroyed by some glitch.

Any advice is most welcome.

So I said I would fix the bottom corner crack if my RAM Squonker. I did it using the "Bicarbonate of soda and Super glue trick. Cheap, easy and effective. You Tube it if you want to fill a hole or fix something.

IMG_5181.JPG

IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

A bit of fine sanding to do if or when I am in the mood.

IMG_5184.JPG

The Wasp is so cool!

IMG_5189.JPG

Looks OK from the outside. I will stain it with some dark juice.

Solved the "Ohms too low" message on the Inbox. Just don't screw the RDA down too much.

IMG_5193.JPG

Just look at how happy those eyes are now.

Do you also find this? You have only recently got into squonking. Now, every time you scour your favorite vendors website for an RDA, you check and ask: "Is there a BF Pin?"

Back