Stand a chance to WIN @ BLCK

The feeling you get when you beat your PB is amazing.
qV4g8NJ.jpg

I had a good run, but I think it is time for me to give up as well.

Thanks @Richio and BLCK Flavour for the competition, it was a lot of fun :D

Just to clarify I only managed to get under 2min once haha. I haven't managed to get to that time again, but I am still gonna try get under 1:50 :p

Thank you to all who participated in our puzzle competition, The well deserved winner of the R2000 voucher is Ian Fritz (facebook entry) with a time of 1:50. Congratulations Ian Fritz

We've also decided to add in a 2nd place voucher worth R500 for @Iced6331 as anyone who completed the puzzle would know, getting a time under 2 minutes takes skill.

DVEJnwi.png

Congratulations to the winners, enjoy the prizes.:campeon: I tried once but my coordination quickly showed me that a time of 20 mins wasn’t going to cut it. Or is the gray in my beard telling me something else.:D

Thank you to all who participated in our puzzle competition, The well deserved winner of the R2000 voucher is Ian Fritz (facebook entry) with a time of 1:50. Congratulations Ian Fritz

We've also decided to add in a 2nd place voucher worth R500 for @Iced6331 as anyone who completed the puzzle would know, getting a time under 2 minutes takes skill.

DVEJnwi.png
Great fun competition, thanks. To the winners, well done guys! Enjoy!

Regards

Thanks everyone and especially thanks to @Richio and BLCK Flavour for the second place prize. :D
The puzzle was a great deal of fun and quite the challenge. The best part for me was thinking I was at my limit and then improving my time ever so slowly.

Last edited:
Back