Steam Crave Meson AIO - Boro Device

First Boro Mesh Deck (that I am aware of)
Comes with Stock coil boro tank + Coil and Mesh decks
100W top wattage
I'm led to believe will be capable of more airflow than other BB style devices
21700 Battery

Taking a guess that the black section on the driptip side is for opening and viewing of juice levels, which leaves your arflow right above your fire/adjusment buttons and charge port, with the screen possibly on the bottom of the device.

Taking a guess that the black section on the driptip side is for opening and viewing of juice levels, which leaves your arflow right above your fire/adjusment buttons and charge port, with the screen possibly on the bottom of the device.
The only pic I've seen mate so yeah a lot of guess work! I just like it offers something different even though I prefer restriction having the scope for more airflow makes it more suitable for DL vapers as well as the usual RDL!

Also I can remember a thread on the forum a while back when the question was asked was their a mesh boro RBA or bridge and the answer came back not only no but it wouldn't be possible within a boro yet here we are!

Think this is the 1st mesh Boro

Attachments

• IMG_20220815_200833.jpg
    IMG_20220815_200833.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220815_200906.jpg
    IMG_20220815_200906.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 18
Orca also involved with this

The Stubby AIO Suicide Mods x Vaping Bogan x Orca Vape​

Reviews popped up a few weeks ago.
Todd did one on 16th July
If that's included with the Stubby (doubt it) it would be worth the money! Interesting as it's basically the profile on top a Boro so would imagine he first went to Wotofo with the idea who obviously couldn't of been keen!

@Timwis - been meaning to ask you
When you type messages, do you increase the size of the font?

Your messages always come out so nicely - my eyes read it easily !

The font seems to have gotten smaller since the big upgrade in Feb/Mar - or maybe my eyes are getting worse...

@Timwis - been meaning to ask you
When you type messages, do you increase the size of the font?

Your messages always come out so nicely - my eyes read it easily !

The font seems to have gotten smaller since the big upgrade in Feb/Mar - or maybe my eyes are getting worse...
Yes, since the forum software was updated the default font size is tiny, I noticed when posting a review on here the size was much smaller than anywhere else I post to and I actually struggle to read posts so I change the font size of what I post to 18!

If that's included with the Stubby (doubt it) it would be worth the money! Interesting as it's basically the profile on top a Boro so would imagine he first went to Wotofo with the idea who obviously couldn't of been keen!
I doubt it will be included.
Think they have their own Boro RBA and Bogon doesn't do mesh. He put a normal coil in it when he built\reviewed it.

I doubt it will be included.
Think they have their own Boro RBA and Bogon doesn't do mesh. He put a normal coil in it when he built\reviewed it.
Why so expensive, is it DNA?

Yes, since the forum software was updated the default font size is tiny, I noticed when posting a review on here the size was much smaller than anywhere else I post to and I actually struggle to read posts so I change the font size of what I post to 18!

thanks @Timwis
good move

is it a default setting or do you change the font size each time you post something ?

First Boro Mesh Deck (that I am aware of)
Comes with Stock coil boro tank + Coil and Mesh decks
100W top wattage
I'm led to believe will be capable of more airflow than other BB style devices
21700 Battery
Oooo I like that even more, 21700 yes just hope it's not a killer in the pocket

Oooo I like that even more, 21700 yes just hope it's not a killer in the pocket
I have a pulse AIO and I believe the dimensions of the Meson are slightly smaller, The Pulse is a bigger boro device but seems ok to me! The 21700 allows this to be a far more powerful device at 100W (70W is the max for other boro devices) It's also designed to allow much more airflow to get to the boro both of which (power and air coverage) is needed more with mesh!

Hi any feedback on this set up looking to get into boro devices
I was looking forward to the concept, a true DL Boro device allowing much more airflow and higher wattage! It was never actually going to be a device I would enjoy using as I am a MTL or low wattage RDL vaper but can appreciate the innovation. So really you need to find out how good it is from someone who enjoys a DL vape, the only thing I will say is the paint job is appalling, and that's not just the one I got but seems a real issue!

Been using the meson aio for about a week now with the mesh deck and quiet enjoying it only thing to keep in mind is don't over tighten your flush nut. The paint finish sucks really

Come on steam crave even the blue on the front panel and mod do not match this is not what I'm used to from your quality

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_160918.jpg
    IMG_20231215_160918.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 4
Back