Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I picked up the Meson RTA at VapeCon 2023 and was happy to find at least one decent RTA among the disposables.

It is very well-engineered, and all the threads are perfect. I'm not a fan of postless decks, but it's pretty simple to build. Top airflow, so no leaking, which is a win! It's a good-looking tank and is 25mm. The airflow is perfect for RDL and DL. I think my first wicking was too thin, and after sitting for a few minutes, I got gurgling, so I will rewick it. Also, I am not a fan of 810 drip tips. Condensed chamber with honeycomb airflow on each side of the coil.

Rewicked and didn't thin out the wick tails, and much better! Also, I half-closed the airflow and got the RDL vape I was looking for. It comes with a spare bubble tank, which I haven't tried yet because the tank with the straight tank looks good!

Let's see how we go with it... so far, so good!
Meson RTA 1.jpgMeson RTA 2.jpgMeson RTA 3.jpgMeson RTA 4.jpgMeson RTA 5.jpgMeson RTA 6.jpgMeson RTA 7.jpgMeson RTA 8.jpg

I had my eye on this RTA at Vapecon but then got caught up in chat and completely forgot about it. Hope it is a Winner Uncle Rob.

I had my eye on this RTA at Vapecon but then got caught up in chat and completely forgot about it. Hope it is a Winner Uncle Rob.

It's pretty nice now that I have rewicked it. Nice and quiet due to the top airflow and the airflow is smooth.

@SessionDrummer posted his review of this on the forum, I also know others who have it (not got it myself) and here nothing but good things. Steam Crave have become known for their giant atomizers and not very subtle mods but I have always found them at their best when they go smaller, they have done some excellent single coil RTA's and even MTL RTA's!

It includes some excellent photography!

What an excellent and in-depth review! I wish I had seen this before I did my first build! :)

Wicked and she is vaping like a dream love it she is silent and airflow is perfect for me. With some slick custard inside yum yum.

Attachments

• 20240318_191448.jpg
    20240318_191448.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 8
Back