Stinkies are from hell MR Deedz does it MTL

So i got me a Berserker. Brace yourselves Many Q's Inbound lol.
Excited to start a new vape journey on MTL RTA's :pesas:. Lets see how it goes. :headbang:
Just some quick Q's please:
Any recommended Flavor coils for the Berseker Mini gents?
Do i use normal freebase juice in an MTL RTA or HAVE to use MTL Juice?
Not sure what Nic strength my first bottle of juice should be to give it a try?

View attachment 190322

1. Can't go wrong with a TCC Coil! https://thecoilcompany.co.za/products/mtl-fused-clapton :campeon:
2. MTL Juice is either Freebase Nicotine in a higher concentration (12-18mg+) or Nic Salts (20-50mg+):nerd:
3. 12 - 18mg Freebase should hit the spot and provide good throat hit ;)

What does VV stand for bud? And where do you source this coil from? Price?
VV is vandy vape, they make a MTL coil called the super fine and it is awesome, I actually preffer just regular round wire 26 Gauge(kanthal or Ni80) , 10 wraps, that's the best flavour for me at around 0.8 to 1.2 ohms

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What does VV stand for bud? And where do you source this coil from? Price?
@Resistance is referring to VandyVape superfine MTL wire, great in the MTL tanks and BB as well. I use a 6 wrap 2.5 mm coil, comes to about 0.8 Ohm, that’s on the 30*3 in 38 version I think, you get a 32*3 in 38 that is even higher resistance.

You can try normal 70/30 freebase juice, wicking is a bit more forgiving in the MTL RTA’s, but 60/40 or 50/50, most MTL juices are mixed a 50/50 will ensure no dry hits. Because of the craving I would suggest you start at 12 mg minimum or higher if you can find, not sure, and see if that works, if you need higher a plan can be made to up it to 18 for you, but I feel it’s high enough for you to to start and know off the bat if it is going to work. I have 100mg freebase for a quick top up to adjust if necessary without influencing the profile too much. If you battle you can buy VandyVape premade MTL coils in 1.2 Ohm configuration as well, not sure who has stock, just search for it. Couple of local vendors stock it, can’t remember where I got mine from.

Enjoy and many happy clouds to you.

12mg and play with the wattage. If you get the MTL wire you can even play with different resistance coils till you figure out your sweet spot.

@Resistance is referring to VandyVape superfine MTL wire, great in the MTL tanks and BB as well. I use a 6 wrap 2.5 mm coil, comes to about 0.8 Ohm, that’s on the 30*3 in 38 version I think, you get a 32*3 in 38 that is even higher resistance.

You can try normal 70/30 freebase juice, wicking is a bit more forgiving in the MTL RTA’s, but 60/40 or 50/50, most MTL juices are mixed a 50/50 will ensure no dry hits. Because of the craving I would suggest you start at 12 mg minimum or higher if you can find, not sure, and see if that works, if you need higher a plan can be made to up it to 18 for you, but I feel it’s high enough for you to to start and know off the bat if it is going to work. I have 100mg freebase for a quick top up to adjust if necessary without influencing the profile too much. If you battle you can buy VandyVape premade MTL coils in 1.2 Ohm configuration as well, not sure who has stock, just search for it. Couple of local vendors stock it, can’t remember where I got mine from.

Enjoy and many happy clouds to you.
Much appreciate for the details and advice, now a new can of worms my fav juices dont come in 12MG LOL, Will have to start sampling what i can get my hands on

So my fellow MTL Gurus I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to show off your MTL SETUP please.
I am the matchy matchy type, Setups aka Tanks mods drip tips must match LOL. now I have a stainless Berseker and a very weird colored Dual batt MOD and they dont look lekker together I think.
Is it possible to use the Berseker mini MTL Tank on a single battery mod?
Want to check the classifieds out for a Mod thats maybe stainless or black that i might like. Something nice and compact, not heavy or big.

This is my mod lol :
rincoe.JPG

LOL i sold my entire DIY setup to start the MTL/Pod journey. I then gave him the NIC I had aside as well thinking I will Never need it again
For MTL NIC is a lifesaver I don't need flavour if you have NIC and VG so keep a bottle in the fridge,preferably VG NIC so you don't alter your PG/VG ratio too much when you NIC up a juice PG,but works aswell

And on that other question...none of my MTL tanks and mods match and there's nothing wrong with the mod you're using.it might just last you all week before you need to recharge you batts.

So my fellow MTL Gurus I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to show off your MTL SETUP please.
I am the matchy matchy type, Setups aka Tanks mods drip tips must match LOL. now I have a stainless Berseker and a very weird colored Dual batt MOD and they dont look lekker together I think.
Want to check the classifieds out for a Mod thats maybe stainless or black that i might like. Something nice and compact, not heavy or big.

This is my mod lol :
View attachment 190332

Humble Pico, my first one and still going strong
4DFFDE42-DC97-4428-9F95-A1863739962F.jpeg
Vinci with adapter
4ABDC4C5-B315-4BC2-BFE9-E4E9785638E5.jpeg
Aegis Mini
95BFADD6-478E-431E-BDBE-D9EF9B775838.jpeg
3 of the 5 on duty today.

MTL devices on rotation at the moment

644d707721cf90ae68cebaa386a1be8f.jpg

Little Evod
VM Berry Blaze 18mg with some extra menthol added. 6 Watts. 2 ohm stock Evod coil
(PS, menthol adds a bit of punch to the throat hit)

Reo RM2
Blackbird blend. About 12mg. It’s a 0.5 ohm paracoil so about 30 Watts. Just lovely. Strong throat hit and gorgeous flavour

MTL devices on rotation at the moment

644d707721cf90ae68cebaa386a1be8f.jpg

Little Evod
VM Berry Blaze 18mg with some extra menthol added. 6 Watts. 2 ohm stock Evod coil
(PS, menthol adds a bit of punch to the throat hit)

Reo RM2
Blackbird blend. About 12mg. It’s a 0.5 ohm paracoil so about 30 Watts. Just lovely. Strong throat hit and gorgeous flavour
Interesting setup on the right there Silver. the Reo, Is that a squonker or BB?

For MTL NIC is a lifesaver I don't need flavour if you have NIC and VG so keep a bottle in the fridge,preferably VG NIC so you don't alter your PG/VG ratio too much when you NIC up a juice PG,but works aswell

And on that other question...none of my MTL tanks and mods match and there's nothing wrong with the mod you're using.it might just last you all week before you need to recharge you batts.
But then mate if u bumping up the NIC in a Juice. theoretically musnt it still steep again for a few days so that it mixes and binds with the other ingredients? I dont have a magnetic stirrer.

Very few people use a magnetic stirrer anymore. They were part of the original hype. Many of our best mixologists just shake and leave the juice for the juice related time to steep. They also shake it from time to time during the steeping period.

I don't think that there will be any problem adding nic and doing a shake and vape. After all, that is what we do for all "shake and vape" juices such as fruits. The original juice has already steeped. Even if it's not a fruit you could shake it and vape. If it sits for a while you could always give it another shake before you refill.

I would recommend PG Nic as it is easier to mix.

Wow a PICO. blast from the past lol, PICO and Melo III atomizer was my 1st setup I ever bought when I quit stinkies the 1st time after the Twisp clearo.

Waddaya mean, blast from the past. i still have two Pico's and a Pico DUAL used on a regular basis. My Melo tanks also working strong. Reliable as a Pajero.

Interesting setup on the right there Silver. the Reo, Is that a squonker or BB?

Thanks @MrDeedz ,
The Reo is a squonker. It’s a marvelous reliable device. Mechanical and tough.
My Reos have been in daily use since I got them about 5 years ago. No problems, they just go and go and go.

But then mate if u bumping up the NIC in a Juice. theoretically musnt it still steep again for a few days so that it mixes and binds with the other ingredients? I dont have a magnetic stirrer.

I bump up the Nic very often in my juices with PG Nic
Shake and vape and it’s fine for me
No need for long steeping etc
One just needs to shake it quite well to blend it in nicely so you don’t get “Nic hot spots”
(Also shake the Nic additive well before adding it in)

Thanks @MrDeedz ,
The Reo is a squonker. It’s a marvelous reliable device. Mechanical and tough.
My Reos have been in daily use since I got them about 5 years ago. No problems, they just go and go and go.
So you have a squonker with BF connect to a MTL RDA ? Very small for an RDA. Just trying to get my head around what that tank actually is LOL,

I bump up the Nic very often in my juices with PG Nic
Shake and vape and it’s fine for me
No need for long steeping etc
One just needs to shake it quite well to blend it in nicely so you don’t get “Nic hot spots”
(Also shake the Nic additive well before adding it in)
So that means u bumping up the NIC in Havannah nights? Was hoping Naeem makes it in a 12mg but not the MTL Range the normal one in 60 or 100ML.

This is my mod lol :
View attachment 190332
The Berserker Mini would look great on top of the Cold Steel 100, comes in stainless Steel for matchy, matchy. Loads going for it including it will accommodate 21700 battery. Only con whenever a fresh battery is inserted the wattage always defaults to 35W no matter what atty' is on top!

Back