Stinkies are from hell MR Deedz does it MTL

The Berserker Mini would look great on top of the Cold Steel 100, comes in stainless Steel for matchy, matchy. Loads going for it including it will accommodate 21700 battery. Only con whenever a fresh battery is inserted the wattage always defaults to 35W no matter what atty' is on top!
Google it, Damn it looks good mate, What sort of mods are these, Can i just search Regulated mods to find similar types on a few vape shops online pages to have a browse, 21700 though, I will need to get rid of my 18650's and charger if i go this way .lol it never ends

The Berserker Mini would look great on top of the Cold Steel 100, comes in stainless Steel for matchy, matchy. Loads going for it including it will accommodate 21700 battery. Only con whenever a fresh battery is inserted the wattage always defaults to 35W no matter what atty' is on top!
Damn the Price brand new not shy as well , I see that now :couch:

If you are looking for a budget mod you might have to skip the matchy, matchy idea!
For sure unless I find something on the classifieds. Thanks for this, Im loving it and its added onto my wish list, I was actually browsing for a pen type mod but 18650, But i dont think a single batt 18650 mod on a RTA is going to give me decent battery life? obviously dependent on the build

For sure unless I find something on the classifieds. Thanks for this, Im loving it and its added onto my wish list, I was actually browsing for a pen type mod but 18650, But i dont think a single batt 18650 mod on a RTA is going to give me decent battery life? obviously dependent on the build
Beserker Mini you are looking at between 9W - 18W build and draw dependant so an 18650 will give good life, a 21700 would be bonus time.

Beserker Mini you are looking at between 9W - 18W build and draw dependant so an 18650 will give good life, a 21700 would be bonus time.
The 80W tube version of the Tesla Punk is an option!

@MrDeedz I used the Berserker Mini on a silver Uwell Nunchaku mod and it was suuuuuper sexy! If you want 21700, then consider the new Nunchaku 2

I seen this : But not sure if it would work.

Rincoe Mechman 80W 18650 Mod Black
Power Range: 1~80W
TC Modes Support: Ni200 / Ti / SS316L
Powered by Single 18650 Battery (not included)
Power Mode (VW / Bypass): 0.08~5.0ohm (0.3ohm best)
TC Mode (Ni / Ti / SS): 0.05~3.5ohm (0.15ohm best)
0.19" LED Display Screen
Bottom Threaded Battery Cap
Reverse Battery Protection
Over-Heating Protection, 10 Seconds Cut-Off
Low Voltage Protection, Short-Circuit Protection

Capture.JPG

18W damn, ?? . ok maybe I am clueless on MTL vaping then. So this is not even close to a normal RTA when Vaping, I normally dripped High watts on 3mg juice,

I seen this : But not sure if it would work.

Rincoe Mechman 80W 18650 Mod Black
Power Range: 1~80W
TC Modes Support: Ni200 / Ti / SS316L
Powered by Single 18650 Battery (not included)
Power Mode (VW / Bypass): 0.08~5.0ohm (0.3ohm best)
TC Mode (Ni / Ti / SS): 0.05~3.5ohm (0.15ohm best)
0.19" LED Display Screen
Bottom Threaded Battery Cap
Reverse Battery Protection
Over-Heating Protection, 10 Seconds Cut-Off
Low Voltage Protection, Short-Circuit Protection

View attachment 190485
I reviewed the kit if it's any help, it covers the mod itself!

18W damn, ?? . ok maybe I am clueless on MTL vaping then. So this is not even close to a normal RTA when Vaping, I normally dripped High watts on 3mg juice,
You would be surprised by the quality vape and cloud production a quality MTL RTA delivers watts is just whats needed to heat the coils at the end of the day and a superfine micro coil doesn't need much power to give a great vape!

I cant seem to find Vandy Vape Superfine coils anywhere online only wire. Does it come it wrapped coils at all?

I cant seem to find Vandy Vape Superfine coils anywhere online only wire. Does it come it wrapped coils at all?
Yes you can get pre-wound Superfine coils from Vandy Vape

You are legend. Helping me find stuff in my own Country lol. much appreciated, I checked my preferred vendors and they didnt stock em.
You could try @Crafted Coils as @vicTor would advise.
If you google Vandyvape superfine mtl coils you should get far more hits than me being in SA!

If you google Vandyvape superfine mtl coils you should get far more hits than me being in SA!
I thought i was too smart and went onto all the vendors sites I knew and used their search function,
You put that cold steel in my head and now :h: I am already trying to find ways of coming up with dough and sacrificing other necessities come month end LOL NOT COOL

I forgot to mention that I was actually looking for a walk in vape shop that stocks em , supply & fit, coil fitting and Wicking a RTA aint my forte'. From your suggestions I found one, Thanks

I thought i was too smart and went onto all the vendors sites I knew and used their search function,
You put that cold steel in my head and now :h: I am already trying to find ways of coming up with dough and sacrificing other necessities come month end LOL NOT COOL
Yeah, like i said the only con for me is when it's switched off then on again or batteries swapped it defaults to 35w so if you are vaping MTL you have to adjust wattage before vaping but when it's someone's main device it will just become second nature to remember to do that!

I forgot to mention that I was actually looking for a walk in vape shop that stocks em , supply & fit, coil fitting and Wicking a RTA aint my forte'. From your suggestions I found one, Thanks
If you are having a coil fitted for you i would still buy a bag of cotton because that coil will be good for a few re-wicks before the coil will need replacing. Just if you don't like the building side just make sure the screws are tight before pulling out the old cotton so you don't pull the coil free, clean coil up a bit with a few pulses and running deck under a tap gently brushing coil with toothbrush then feed new cotton in, that way you will only need a coil refitting every 1 to 2 months instead of every week!

Another good cheaper option is the Eleaf iStick Rim C 80W in my review i have the White one but it has a chrome front and if you look towards the end of the review a stainless Steel atty looks good up top!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/eleaf-istick-rim-c-80w-tc-mod.t64909/

Back