Stompie Reviews - MOTI - P I I N - Disposable Pens

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
IMG_20200319_101437.jpg

Hozit guys, So Leon from @Moti sent me these disposable vape pens to test and review from their latest released products. It wont be super long as its a very simple to use device being disposable.

Specifications
  • Battery : 320mAh
  • Capacity : 1.6ml (approx. 380 puffs)
  • Coil Resistance : 1.6Ohm
  • Shelf Life : 24 Months
  • Nicotine : 2% / 20mg
First look

These disposable pens come packaged in small boxes with excellent and eye catching designs. on the front there is a nicotine warning label and on the back you will find the specifications as listed above. There is a authenticity scratch sticker and the MOTI manufacturer details.

Each box is sealed using a plastic shink wrap to ensure it is sealed and not tampered with. Removing the pen from the box, it is housed in a black plastic mold with two holes on the back making it easy to push the pen out for use. There are no instruction manuals inside the box, its that simple to use really!

Each pen's mouth piece and bottom is closed with silicone caps. Once they are removed you are ready to take a pull on the pen as the pen is draw activated and has a nice realistic MTL tight draw which i like. While vaping, there is a blue light that shows you that the device is being used.

Flavors and feedback:
  • Grape Ice
On inhale you get a smooth purple chappie bubblegum like grape flavor similar to the chappies we are used to in SA. Its not overly sweet and has a hint of ice on inhale and exhale.
  • Blueberry Parfait
This blueberry reminded me immediately of a fresh blueberry muffin when you take that first bite. As you inhale you start getting some hints of ice which then becomes a little noticeable on exhale. This is also not a very sweet vape but gives a good bakery ice vape
  • Menthol Tobacco
A very realistic and good menthol tobacco flavor like smoking those stinkies with the menthol balls you can pop in the filter. To me this doesnt have an artificial tobacco taste and is very realistic without the bitterness i used to remember on the end.
  • Tropical Mango
Freshly sliced ripe mango that is very realistic and not candy like at all. This flavor has loads of ice for the ice lovers and will give you brain freeze after a couple of drags! Also not very sweet but is smooth if you look past the hectic ice!
  • Pineapple Ice
Here we get to my absolute favorite out of all the pens that was sent to me. As you remove the silicone covers you are greeted with this sweet pineapple smell similar to the pineapple tropica drink from Clover. This flavor has a very nice amount of sweetness to it, the pineapple is spot on and also gives just the right amount of ice. By far the best one in my opinion!

Verdict

Im not sure who or when these will available in SA and at what prices they will sell at but i personally love the look, feel and usability of these pens! Each pen will last you around 2 days or equivalent to a pack of smokes. They are small and stylish and best of all, i did not experience any leaking while using them. The tight MTL draw is a sure winner as well!

Big thanks to Leon at @Moti for sending me these pens to test and review!

Nice review.
I liked the blueberry,pineapple and mango. I also got a liking to the mung bean.
And you are right on the mark its more like a natural sweet that you get and flavours taste real with no artificial taste or after tastes.
The grape ice tasted more alcoholic to me but @hot.chillie35 liked it.

Would love to get my hands on these.
Great review and welcome back!

Hey thanks friend, yeah i havent been gone, just too busy to post reviews at work but will get back into it. Will be posting the Target PM80 today

Back